Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simlish Deja Vu font

by gazifu Posted 18th May 2014 at 9:47 PM
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th May 2014 at 10:37 PM
Thank you, I'm collecting simlish fonts at the moment because I'm making some posters :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th May 2014 at 3:00 AM
Very nice! Thank you!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
#4 Old 19th May 2014 at 2:38 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 19th May 2014 at 4:31 PM.
Omg, I love this. I'm so pleased that you stayed true to the letter forms and didn't just randomly assign a simlish letter to each. I can't tell you how many hours I spend sifting through my simplish fonts trying to find letters that look like what they are representing. THANK YOU! And uppers and lowers, multiple weights? /me dies!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th May 2014 at 3:26 PM
OH YES! I need this for my projects in sims 2. I do have members on here asking if I can make products in simlish. Thanks a ton!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th May 2014 at 2:31 AM
Thanks for all the kind words. I really can't wait to see how they get used.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 7:44 PM
I've been collecting simlish fonts as well! Love them!
Pretty Space Pony
#8 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 10:06 AM
Great font, thank you for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:35 PM
Thanks, very cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 1:02 AM
Thank you so much! This will make signs and such much easier!

Special request: if you ever get in the mood again, would you consider doing a Simlish cross stitch font? Then we could make samplers and such. Examples: www.1001fonts.com/needlework-fonts.html, the second one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 3:31 PM
Thank u! <3