Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Cunningham Manor

by Johnny_Bravo Posted 10th Oct 2018 at 6:19 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2023 at 3:26 PM by Johnny_Bravo
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 5:36 PM
Oh wow... It's stunning! You can add this one to the top of the list of your designs that I'd like to live in, just don't expect me to pay any kind of architect's/builder's fees.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 2:43 AM
This is lovely. I especially like the CASting for the kitchen and baths. I'll take a lemonade on the veranda, please.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferguson Avenue
Oh wow... It's stunning! You can add this one to the top of the list of your designs that I'd like to live in, just don't expect me to pay any kind of architect's/builder's fees.

If that's the case, the Master bedroom is mine when I come to visit, please install a mini-bar there, and in the garage, as I might end up sleeping there too. Thanks for choosing..uhmm...-I need a company name- my designs!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!