Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bjergbyhus

by Frode0107 Posted 22nd Jul 2018 at 1:01 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 6:09 PM
Very Nice house can't wait to use it in game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anime_Boom
Very Nice house can't wait to use it in game

Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 6:49 AM
Superb!! This house is Perfect, love it! Thank you so much for sharing!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 9:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady380
Superb!! This house is Perfect, love it! Thank you so much for sharing!!

You're very welcome. And thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 8:07 PM
That is one helluva house! The living/dining/kitchen area with the stairs up to the chess table is easily my favourite part, it's a really modern touch.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by speedo10
That is one helluva house! The living/dining/kitchen area with the stairs up to the chess table is easily my favourite part, it's a really modern touch.

Thank you! Glad you like it
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 3:55 PM
Oh wow, what an amazing design! It's very seductive, I could totally feel at home there myself, as well as any of my sims. I particularly like the way you've done the landscaping around it too, it really helps root the home into its surroundings.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferguson Avenue
Oh wow, what an amazing design! It's very seductive, I could totally feel at home there myself, as well as any of my sims. I particularly like the way you've done the landscaping around it too, it really helps root the home into its surroundings.

Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 3:21 AM
This house looks amazing. I'm going to try it out now.
Also, you should probably like to know that the original link to the Volvo car is down.
It appears to have been moved to https://www.freshprincecreations.co...rari-458-spider
Seems he updated some pages; copied the Ferrari Spider page in his CMS (Wordpress from the look of it) and made a new page for the Volvo XC70. Having forgot to name the new page.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Jul 2022 at 2:41 AM
Thank you! This is a very cool house.