Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2051 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 5:30 AM
It's raining instead of more snow. Which is fantastic.
I was supposed to be cleaning, but instead I painted a few mason jars for a project, and wasted my night reading a new romance novel I feel somewhat bad, but it was nice to relax.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2052 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
...and wasted my night reading a new romance novel I feel somewhat bad, but it was nice to relax.

This one is yours, then.
Screenshots
Scholar
#2053 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 9:32 AM
I don't want to jinx anything, but I think I might be taking a few steps on the road to recovery!
Inventor
#2054 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 9:45 PM
Finding out that yes, indeed, my library does have wi-fi I can use, meaning that I'll be able to get around the crappy and incredibly low data cap Verizon has on the net service I stupidly signed up for until such time as I can afford to drop them and switch services to another company. I am currently downloading the last few things I needed to get my game more or less set up and able to run decently; the hoops you have to jump through to get The Sims (or pretty much 80% of things, really) to run on Win 8, with the most frustrating aspect being that it's now impossible to avoid because ALL new computers come with it (and the few that don't have Win 7, which means you still end up with basically the same problems anyway).

Now I'll be able to download the 2 megahoods I've been wanting to get but put off because of how many MBs the downloads were, so I'll be able to start getting those set up (which is probably going to take weeks, let's be honest) so I'll be able to save the few Gigs Verizon affords me for various other important things until I can stash away the 100+ $ needed to kick their crappy service to the curb and switch to a much better one I've been stacking out.
So, I might be kind of erratic with where/when I post for the rest of the month, just fyi (incase I don't get back immediately to someone's post right away, it's not because I'm ignoring you or anything!).
Scholar
#2055 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 11:51 PM
Yesterday: it was unseasonably warm (55F/12C) and I found a quiet little spot by the river to sit and watch the sunset.

Today: my books came in the mail I can't wait to start reading them. It was also really sunny, which it never seems to be here; it felt like the first sunny day in just about forever. It was cold again but at least there was plenty of sun.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Scholar
#2056 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 11:50 PM
Well I am being spoilt today! I have 2 good things!

First of all, I have spoken to the doctors and sorted out some more medicine! Well fingers crossed anyway, just need to chase it up in a couple of days.

Secondly, and this is very exciting, my sister has had words with my mum, and persuaded her to buy me the laptop (she had offered me one recently)! I should be able to play sims 2 again, and maybe even buy some new expansion packs too!
Scholar
#2057 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 5:18 AM
Yesterday evening was pretty shit, but today was a lot better. I sat at "literary lunch" with some people and they actually seemed nice and accepting. And then I went out with friends this evening (it was Friday after all) and went over to my boyfriend's place and we hung out. So it was a definite improvement.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#2058 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 7:51 AM
Giggling like a school girl when they got to a segment for a cold opening for SNL and Dana Carvey was playing a rather hyper H. Ross Perot. I knew it was him because he did that impersonation numerous times. He's great at political impersonations.

I have an obnoxious busted gut laugh, so that was the reason for giggling.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#2059 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 9:18 AM
Two jobs and I have enough credit rating to get the new iPhone 6 plus on a $95 a month plan

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Scholar
#2060 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 1:24 AM
I found some cards from December 2012 on which I'd written things I hoped would happen in 2013. It's taken a bit longer than that, since it's 2015 now, but pretty much all of them actually happened...I didn't make a conscious plan to improve all of them, but I was always working towards improving them and it worked.

bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#2061 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 4:42 AM
Received 5 dolls.
Got a hot shower.
Thought of a movie with Alice Cooper playing as a babysitter to The Grim Reaper's and a witch's adult daughter and learns she can give life with a gentle caress of the inanimate or dead objects in question.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

#2062 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 3:52 AM
I showed my 8 year old daughter how to use the telescope to view Mars, Venus, and Rigel. Showed her Orion, the big dipper, and how to use the big dipper to find the Polaris and thus the "handle" of the little dipper. She was very excited. It made my day that she was so interested in Astronomy.

I had 20 university students in my astronomy class, and none of them were as excited as my little girl - and I gave them grades. :-D
Instructor
#2063 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 3:09 PM
I haven't posted on this website in ages!

A couple weeks ago I finally got a job... even though it's not that great. I'm doing an internship in a high-end department store as a sales assistant (not really what I thought my bachelor's degree would lead me to but oh, well). The wage is ridiculous but it will pay the rent/food, I work 40 hrs a week but there's a good chance that they're gonna hire me after the internship is over (that is 3 months) and thank god it just takes a 8-minute walk to get there from my apartment. So yeah, it could be better but it could also be much worse.
I'm also learning plenty of stuff about fashion and shit, and my co-workers are to die for If only I got more money for less hours!!!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Instructor
#2064 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 4:49 PM
I woke up at 8 instead of 6 because of a two-hour delay since it's so damn cold.
But what really made my day was after I woke up and I had a text from my mom. School had been cancelled!
Inventor
#2065 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 5:44 PM
watching House after not watching it for ages.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Scholar
#2066 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 8:24 PM
SNOW :D

I know the Northeasterners are sick of it but us in the South were spared your heaps of snow so it's nice to finally get some! Unfortunately classes weren't canceled today but they'd better be canceled tomorrow since they're calling for 8 to 10 inches for goodness sake.

bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#2067 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 10:18 PM
Binge-watching the very first season of the Power Rangers megaseries (Not that it mattered, but it involved "stereotypecasting", my term for the case of the actors who had played the Black and Yellow Rangers). I have a tightly clenched jaw and lack of valium in my system and it is giving me a headache. I feel like Rita Repulsa and in thinking, when I look back on this detox, I may hear the voice used.

Scholar
#2068 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 1:34 AM
My faction in a Fallout RP is really starting to kick ass.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Forum Resident
#2069 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:03 AM
Having an old penpal do a doodle of Demolicious based on her MTS downloadable version.

She was out of ideas for drawing, so I gave her one.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Top Secret Researcher
#2070 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 1:45 PM
My dad remarried to a lady from the Philippines when I was twelve. Naturally, I remember telling her I hated her etc., because I thought she was trying to replace my mother. I know now that wasn't the case, and for someone being new to Canada, around everything unfamiliar, I realized eventually what a god awful, hurtful brat I was. Today, after 14 years, I told her I was sorry for doing that. And making her feel like trash. I'm hoping Eve will help mend that, since she of course, is now her lola, and it made me feel a lot better explaining after all this time why I was so upset.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Banned
#2071 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:10 PM
I've come back to PewDiePie because of going on his TVTropes page. I've watched the quickscope sim video, and I've got a very minor headache. WORTH IT.
Scholar
#2072 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 5:16 AM
For Valentine's Day, I sent all of my friends a card in the mail that said "you are pretty fucking awesome. Keep that shit up." Today everyone had gotten them and I got a lot of messages saying how they brightened people's days, which in turned brightened my day. I know that for some people that was the only valentine they received, so I'm glad they got something. It's a two year tradition now so I'll continue it next year as well!

bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Test Subject
#2073 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 2:35 PM
I listened to the new album of my favorite band and I loved it.
Inventor
#2074 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 4:33 PM
happy. my brother might be coming to visit me, next week, and my son's coming on Tuesday.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
#2075 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 7:16 PM
My cousin, who turned 2 last month, said my name for the first time :lovestruc
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 83 of 118