Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#326 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:15 AM
The Appeal by John Grisham. I just love his books. There law-based if you didn't know

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Advertisement
Test Subject
#327 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 6:33 AM
Hi all...
Currently i am reading "Three mistakes of my life" by Chetan Bhagat an Indian other...
Alchemist
#328 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:17 AM
Night World volume 2 and The Vampire Diaries.
Mad Poster
#329 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:19 AM
I'm currently reading "Living Dead in Dallas," by Charlaine Harris, which is the second book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, and I'm absolutely in looooove with it.
Instructor
#330 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:16 AM
Worriors, by Erin Hunter. It sounds completely crazy for people who haven't experienced an animal point of view book, but it's really good. It's about cat's, domestic, in the wild and I love it; I'm someone who get's a book because the cover is pretty or it has something I like in it and this one had cat pictures and was about cat's--it's fantasy and really entertaining, I love it so much.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Field Researcher
#331 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Death Princess
I'm reading "The murder of Roger Ackroyd"-Agatha Christie

Best Murder Mystery EVER. I love Christie.

I'm reading:

Belgarath the Sorcerer. By David and Leigh Eddings. Reliving my high school years, where I read stuff like this voraciously.

What the heck, it's entertaining.
Alchemist
#332 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 8:01 AM
I'm reading Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. I fell in love with his other book angels and demons, and the davinci code was good too, so i thought i'd try and read some of his other books. So far its alright. I don't love it though.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Test Subject
#333 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:51 PM
John Grisham's "The Firm." Seems quite interesting. This isn't the type of book I'd normally read, it's a nice change.
Theorist
#334 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sakura-lover
John Grisham's "The Firm." Seems quite interesting. This isn't the type of book I'd normally read, it's a nice change.

That is a really good book. After you read that one, you should try to get 'The Runaway Jury' by John. Very good read

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Alchemist
#335 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:50 AM
Now i actually have to put what i was reading on hold because i have to read 'to kill a mocking bird' for school... which may i add in my honest opinion is quite possibly THE most boringest book i have ever read(ing)... i'm struggling to make it through the first chapter

Test Subject
#336 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 7:37 PM
Quote:
That is a really good book. After you read that one, you should try to get 'The Runaway Jury' by John. Very good read

Heh, good to know. I haven't ever before read anything from Grisham. After starting Frim only yesterday and not having much time read, I've still managed to read over 150-or thelike pages. I'll definitely check out Runaway Jury. I'm also interested of "The Appeal."

Quote:
i have to read 'to kill a mocking bird' for school... which may i add in my honest opinion is quite possibly THE most boringest book i have ever read(ing)

This is funny: I have a "reading club" with some friends, and we chose a book to read between To Kill A Mocking Bird and The Firm, choosing the latter. (funny because we're discussing the same books next to each other here.) I really hope that TKAMB isn't _that_ boring since we might be reading that next. :D
Alchemist
#337 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 9:50 AM
Sakura-lover: Thats what i'm hoping too, but it doesn't look to promising. The book just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

Lab Assistant
#338 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 9:59 PM
To kill a mocking bird is really boring, im sorry but it is. I had to do it for my highers and it was that bad that i asked to swap half way through the year. I still hadnt finished it, i just couldnt.
I just finished All we ever wanted was everything by Janelle Brown. At the start of the book i wasnt too sure but it soon sucked me in like a good book should.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honor that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
Alchemist
#339 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by angel4rab
To kill a mocking bird is really boring, im sorry but it is. I had to do it for my highers and it was that bad that i asked to swap half way through the year. I still hadnt finished it, i just couldnt.
I just finished All we ever wanted was everything by Janelle Brown. At the start of the book i wasnt too sure but it soon sucked me in like a good book should.

Unfortunutely swapping isn't an option

But i don't think i'm going to be able to finish it. I agree, it is just boring! I'm barely making it through the 2nd chapter. I don't even know how i got through the first to be honest.

Field Researcher
#340 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:15 PM
I just finished 'The Lies of Locke Lamora' by Scott Lynch. A brilliant dark and humorous fantasy book which is very well written. Can't wait to pick up book two in this series I found out there will be a movie too *thumbsup*
Test Subject
#341 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 11:13 AM
Currently: Kinky Friedman - Armadillo and the old lace.

Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely.
Build your own free website now.
Lab Assistant
#342 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 11:17 PM
I am attempting to re-read all of the Harry Potter books since it's been a few years. I forgot how wonderful they are!
Lab Assistant
#343 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 4:06 AM
I'm reading Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire and Interview With The Vampire.
Mad Poster
#344 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 4:27 AM
"Selected Stories," by Alice Munro, and "Where I'm Calling From," by Raymond Carver. I've spent a great deal of my summer reading exploring the nature of the American short story.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Field Researcher
#345 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 11:08 PM
At the moment SW Coruscant Nights 3: Patterns Of The Force by Michael Reaves together with Necronomicon: The Best Weird Fiction by H.P. Lovecraft.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
#346 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 11:49 PM
I'm re-reading 'Of Mice and Men' It's my all time favourite book ever. <3<3

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. - George Eliot
Field Researcher
#347 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:39 AM
Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
Test Subject
#348 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:31 AM
At the moment i'me reading "The model prisoner" by Tracy Kirby. She went from being a page 3 top model in the uk, to being a prisoner at Holloway. It's her side of her story and for me it is an eye opener about the gullibility of a lot of pple & the trouble they get themselves into. Not the thing i usually read, coz i like sheldon, Dan Brown etc.
Still i'me more than half way in and still reading.
Scholar
#349 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 4:24 AM
Renegades of Pern by Anne McCaffrey.
Lab Assistant
#350 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 3:08 PM
I just finished 'The Informers' by Bret Easton Ellis.
Has anyone else read this?
I want to see the film now.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honor that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
Page 14 of 41