Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 7:48 PM
Default Billy Mays is dead
WTF? Everyone is dying.

:D
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 7:54 PM
Yeah, I was shocked that he was 50 years old too like Michael Jackson.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:00 PM
T_T Billy Mays was so nice. RIP
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:15 PM
Never heard of him. RIP.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:24 PM
wow..I know who he was, he was the spokesman for Oxiclean and Kaboom and stuff. Apprently he was on a plane the day before and the tires blew out, some passengers got hit on the head with objects and he was one of them. I wonder if it was related...I was told you should always go tot he hospital after being struck on the head...no matter what. That's according to the Wiki don't know how reliable it is.

I am L...I am...Justice

http://i33.tinypic.com/dmcyut.jpg - There be Dragons..
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:53 PM
He must have died like Natasha Richardson, Liam Neeson's wife.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 10:28 PM
Never heard of him either,
but may he rest in peace.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:49 AM
forgive my rude comment but what the hell?!What are the celebrities doing that causes them to die all of a sudden o_O

and those who don;t know: He is famous commercial guy in US. He is mostly in house product commercials and he is always loud. Was.
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 1:12 AM
I fing grew up with this guy on TV. Sad that he's gone.

Words of derision I have swallowed with a smile. For telling my story I've been...crucified.
Alchemist
#10 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 1:48 AM
Dang, everyone's dying. I hated the voice he used on commercials, but loved the commercials themselves. And his show. RIP.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 2:44 AM
OMG i hated his annoying voice too, but oh man im so sry for his death may his family find peace in this hard times...
Theorist
#13 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 3:59 AM
Oo I loved his commercials. RIP

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 4:05 AM
BILLY MAYS HERE FOR EVER IN OUR HEARTS!

...but wait, there's more!

BILLY MAYS WAS A PRETTY COOL GUY, EH! I ALWAYS HATED HIS COMMERCIALS UNTIL I STARTED OBSESSIVELY WATCHING HIM ON YOUTUBE!

I ACTUALLY MOURNED HIM MORE TODAY THAN I DID MY DEAD UNCLE AND DEAD SCHOOLMATE AT THEIR OWN FUNERALS!

(No, seriously. I've been looping omgtsn's tribute video and trying to make my own all day while feeling a deep sense of despair. At those funerals I just sat there and cried.)

EDIT: AND IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT ME IMITATING HIM NOW, YOU'LL GET MY OPINION THAT HE WOULD PROBABLY WANT US TO REMEMBER HIM AS A FUN GUY INSTEAD OF BEING MISERABLE FOR FREE! WOW! THAT'S A $9001 VALUE FOR FREE! HOT DAMN!
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 6:12 AM
My brother and father were talking about it after they heard it on the radio. I was like, "WTF?" Everybody's dying all of the sudden... oh dear, next thing you know Ozzy Osbourne's gonna be dead... o.o

And to think, the members of Smosh over at Youtube just made a two part video related to him like a week ago.

His commercials were funny. A little shouty, but at least he wasn't all, well, quiet. RIP Billy Mays..
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 1:20 PM
I've heard that celebrities die in 3's. So there's been 5 in the last two weeks, and one guy whose name I can't remember is sick. It really is a shame, he was a good guy.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 2:59 AM
Who's gonna advertise me the latest orange oil cleaning product?

Yeah, Billy will be missed a bunch.
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:32 PM
D: I really thought he was cool!
He got al hype about the products.
My friend told earlier today that he died I was all, "WTF?!"
First Farrah, then Michael, now Billy? Are we loosing all our stars?

<3
Alchemist
#22 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeathGAWD
WTF? Everyone is dying.

...well, yeah.
we all do, eventually.

kind of odd timing though, i'll agree with that.