Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charmed Again: Halliwell Manor

by StephSim Posted 19th Jun 2007 at 5:32 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2012 at 9:54 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th May 2008 at 12:14 AM Last edited by StephSim : 15th May 2008 at 12:52 PM.
Let me look into it. One person with a download issue happens from time to time. However, a second time around...there is something odd in it. I will download and try to install it. Now, keep in mind the windows/doors won't show as they are not included, but I did leave a few links for suggestion. I'll get back to you shortly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Added...
I can't even access it at all. I get this crazy message about enabling cookies. Seeing how I never disabled them this should be quite interesting. I will try to find a way to remedy this soon...Give me a few days.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added...
For the past 2 days, I've been able to download the Charmed Manor, drag the package to my desktop from the zip folder and upload them into my game without a problem. I think it may just be a matter of timing. I do know when I tried to download it the first time, it wouldn't download. Then, another time when I tried the file was "corrupt". Both these things ultimately mean to try again later. Sometimes, if you download when the site is BUSY, it's a little more difficult to get what you need. For instance, I don't do much downloading on the weekends. Let me know if you get the download and if it opens correctly. If not, we'll work something out. :D

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 3:33 PM
Than-you. This is my alltime favorite version of the Halliwell Manor. I LOVE Charmed and have the entire series on Dvd! Can't wait to put it in my game and play. Some kind people gave me sites where Charmed windows and doors can be downloaded.
http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...liwell%20manor/
http://charmed-sims.com/site/index....ssion=835248088
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 12:23 AM
You are welcomed and THANKS a million for sharing the links (especially the 2nd one)! Enjoy the house. It's to date one of my favorites to roam around in!
Stephanie

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st May 2009 at 6:14 PM
I know I am late find this, but this is an awesome house. Just what I needed to fill my addiction to charmes. thanks.

"God put us on Earth so that we will accomplish certain things in a lifetime - so far, I am so behind I will never die."
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:25 PM Last edited by StephSim : 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:54 PM.
OMG! Looks as though my first MTS upload has been picked! Nice.

Josie, You are most welcomed! Love the baby image BTW! It says "I'm a bit frustrated and I'm not going to take it any more!" That baby means business! ROFL

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 2:33 AM
Wow, this in incredible, fantastic job!! :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 3:21 AM
Thanks. Enjoy the download!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 5:58 PM
awesome house but err isnt is called presscot street not carrol street lol awesome house :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 4:11 PM
Thanks for compliment about the lot.

About Carroll Avenue vs. Prescott Street...It's all the same, just fiction versus reality.

For your reading enjoyment:
Carroll Avenue
Prescott Street

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 1:33 PM
Thạnk u so much for this creation. Although it's not as exact as the original one in TV series I still like it and download it for my game. Wish u best luck!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 1:34 AM
You are welcomed!

It definitely is not an exact replica of the television show. My final rendition of this lot (not yet shared), is closer to original. But, that is an ongoing work in progress.

Thank you and enjoy the lot.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 5:36 AM
You mentioned that the windows you used are no longer available but you didn't say what windows you actually used (& where you used them). Could you post that info?

Sims by Dasi:

Patrick Swayze

Sabrina

From Bones: Emily Deschanel
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 3:34 AM
Actually, the information is listed and shared in the original post. I provided a link to windows that I used that are available in a complete set, as the others have been removed or the sites/creators are no longer active.

As far as I know, Dgandy's Windows are still available at the links provided in the original thread. The other windows were random and most of them look quite similar anyway. Once you download the window set and familiarize yourself with how they work, you can decide for yourself how to place them. This isn't a perfect replica, but a creation from the imagination. I hope you can sort it out and add the finishing touches you need for the lot!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 9:44 PM
Cool! I'm currently working on one myself.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by $RaMRoM$
Wow! this is wonderful! but i cant download it because it needs celebration stuff! though its wonderful! thanks!

Thanks. Sorry you couldn't use the lot in a way that works for you, but I appreciate the compliment.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daywolf_
Cool! I'm currently working on one myself.

Thanks, Daywolf. This is one house I plan to redo at some point soon, since I can do my own recolors and have more Charmed-like furniture to use today than I did when I built it. I've just started Simming again and I'm finishing 3 other projects first... a Frasier Crane lot, a Christmas lot and a functional Magical Academy. I'll be busy until Christmas... LOL. But the Charmed house would make a great New Year's lot once I get back to it.

Since there is a new Charmed series, I may take a look at that house as well. It's a little different and I love the look of it as well! Never ending ideas.

Hope your Charmed Project is going well and drop me a link if you post it!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Page 2 of 2