Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Wall Deco Recolors with Frame Templates

by Chikiwi2016 Posted 22nd Dec 2021 at 9:45 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2022 at 12:55 AM by Chikiwi2016

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2021 at 10:48 PM
wow!! thank you!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2021 at 10:30 AM
What a great, wonderful job you made with these paintings and recolours! I'm really speechless! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Dec 2021 at 4:13 AM
Thanks simlishchic and BrittaMA! Glad you like them. Have a wonderful holiday season! Merry Christmas!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 6:00 PM
Wow these are great. Thank you.. A lot of work went into these.. Just beautiful!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by winchwoman
Wow these are great. Thank you.. A lot of work went into these.. Just beautiful!

thanks so much for the comment! These mean alot and encourage me to keep creating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Mar 2022 at 3:53 AM
I am bowing down to your awesomeness!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! (rule of 3, ;-D)
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Mar 2022 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimtacularSimmer
I am bowing down to your awesomeness!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! (rule of 3, ;-D)

lol glad you like it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jun 2023 at 9:46 AM
Thank you so much for this, it's beautiful