Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I,Servo - Bluewater Storage Facility

by goodandgone Posted 28th Sep 2006 at 10:19 PM - Updated 1st Dec 2008 at 12:11 AM by goodandgone

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 7:46 AM
Excellent! Great story behind a real COOL lot. I love it
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 8:45 AM
This looks like a scene I saw in a movie once, I think it was called the 13th Floor, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it's a great looking lot, I love the abandoned look. The only thing it needs is a pack of stray dogs and a drunk keeper.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:46 AM
Very realistic thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 4:09 PM
Beautiful job! I love "I, robot", both the movie and the book, and now I can retired my old Servos... decently . Thanks.

"Primum vivere, deinde philosophare"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 4:11 PM
yeah, this looks like that old robot place from I-Robot! Thanks gNg.
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 6:55 PM
Absolutely wonderful, I will use it for those servos who are just not fit to live in a family... I don't know if that happens to you too, but some of mine are just unmanageable, they create mayhem wherever they go. but I refuse to kill them, they are so funny... So here they go, I will rename the place Servos' Borstal lol
I suspect it will become my favourite lot
Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 11:30 PM
Such a neat idea.. I love this lot.. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 9:59 PM
wow. So cool this inspired me to make my own version. Its a building with a crate on top resting on a column. might upload sometime.....
Theorist
#10 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 1:17 AM
This is an interesting lot, and a great backstory! It occurs to me that this would be a great place to store the Servo sets by BionixWV33.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 1:46 PM
This is amazing? Is it ok if I make a story out of it? I will give you credit and a link here. Also, if so, can I use your first two paragraphs? They were just beautiful!

It's a fantastic lot and when I read the first two paragraphs, I just KNEW I had to make a story out of it! Let me know.

Dragonfire :cylon:

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 1:32 PM
Dragonfire - I don't mind at all. Send me a link when your story's done. Would love to see what you do with it.
gNg
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 2:37 PM
Thanks, I'm getting on it now that I'm at a computer with OFB :D

Dragonfire :cylon:

In memory of my two ducklings I got for my last birthday that disapeared one after another(in the night...creepy, huh?)I will sign each post with ~RHR :duck: :duck:
http://www.Pennytips.4t.com
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:40 PM
I like this! Very unique, well decorated. This would be an interesting place to live.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 3:42 PM
Yeah its just like the one off Irobot thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd May 2011 at 12:23 AM
This is just.... Speechless! Amazing! You are so talented.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 4:38 PM
So which wall set do we need from Tarox's site?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 6:10 PM
They're all included in the download, SimCryptic.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 4:16 PM
Looks interesting