Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pride Flag Shirts and Dresses

by Kestin Posted 7th Jul 2018 at 7:21 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 6:31 AM
I love these! Nice job!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 5:26 PM
So awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 6:59 PM
Yessss! My Sims 4 game has tons of pride clothes and accessories, but my Sims 2 game was sorely lacking. Thank you!
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 2:40 AM
Absolutely wonderful! I know of at least one Sim in my game who may be convinced to wear less sombre clothing because of the AM genderqueer dress...or maybe to open a clothing store!

I wouldn't make any suggestions if you hadn't expressed intent to expand this set; since you have, I hope these are of use to you. First, is the lesbian flag you have in mind for expansion the lipstick lesbian flag I realize the lipstick-kiss-mark would not work for projecting the pattern onto the mesh as a tube, but I think dresses in the stripes would look amazing with the kiss-mark on the chest. I also know of at least two Sims who would wear those dresses! Second, would you consider putting the texture on flat-chested F tops as well?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Freefalldreams
Absolutely wonderful! I know of at least one Sim in my game who may be convinced to wear less sombre clothing because of the AM genderqueer dress...or maybe to open a clothing store!

I wouldn't make any suggestions if you hadn't expressed intent to expand this set; since you have, I hope these are of use to you. First, is the lesbian flag you have in mind for expansion the lipstick lesbian flag I realize the lipstick-kiss-mark would not work for projecting the pattern onto the mesh as a tube, but I think dresses in the stripes would look amazing with the kiss-mark on the chest. I also know of at least two Sims who would wear those dresses! Second, would you consider putting the texture on flat-chested F tops as well?

I was planning to use the "plain" striped design, but I could always do both that and one with the lipstick mark the way you suggested. I also want to do the PoC-inclusive variant of the gay pride flag, so different versions of the same flags are not out of the question. As for flat-chested F tops, that's a good idea and I'll take a look around.

It might be a while before part 2 of this is released, because while the creation isn't too difficult, taking screenshots of a 40-piece upload takes approximately 3 hours at the minimum. But you can never have too many specific labels, in my opinion. Some people feel confined by labels, and that's fine, but for me it's like...organizing myself.

I could do so much with these. Maybe some accessories, for the more subtle Sim...headbands, bracelets...wonder if there are middle-finger rings out there I could recolor black for my aces...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 1:37 AM
You have no idea how excited I am to see the asexual flag represented. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 2:55 AM
These are amazing!! Thank you so much!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 5:16 AM
Fantastic idea. I love how happy your models are in that group shot -- they clearly love their new "Check me out! I'm awesome!" Pride swag. ^_^
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 10:04 PM
Default the lipstick flag is offensive
Quote: Originally posted by Kestin
I was planning to use the "plain" striped design, but I could always do both that and one with the lipstick mark the way you suggested. I also want to do the PoC-inclusive variant of the gay pride flag, so different versions of the same flags are not out of the question. As for flat-chested F tops, that's a good idea and I'll take a look around.

It might be a while before part 2 of this is released, because while the creation isn't too difficult, taking screenshots of a 40-piece upload takes approximately 3 hours at the minimum. But you can never have too many specific labels, in my opinion. Some people feel confined by labels, and that's fine, but for me it's like...organizing myself.

I could do so much with these. Maybe some accessories, for the more subtle Sim...headbands, bracelets...wonder if there are middle-finger rings out there I could recolor black for my aces...

hi i understand this post was from a while ago now but the lipstick lesbian flag was made by a transphobic and racist woman so the flag shouldn't be used if you ever plan on making lesbian dresses, the pink one without the lipstick and the orange/sunset one are okay to use.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thiccestlola
hi i understand this post was from a while ago now but the lipstick lesbian flag was made by a transphobic and racist woman so the flag shouldn't be used if you ever plan on making lesbian dresses, the pink one without the lipstick and the orange/sunset one are okay to use.

I do plan to make more of these but I keep putting it off because it takes me so long, augh. So I'll definitely keep this in mind when I get to it, thank you. (I'm not sure I could add pictures anyway when mere stripes are so much harder than I imagined. Stupid Sim boobs...)

pronouns: they/them
Mad Poster
#12 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 6:51 AM
Thanks for sharing this because I identify as a nonbinary though female is my birth gender.I'd have to play as a nonbinary sime to make my true simself.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 12:28 AM
Thank you awesome work! Worked perfect!