Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zodiac Sign Tattoo Set 1 of 2 (Not Accessories)

by bocboc256 Posted 6th Jul 2010 at 2:42 AM - Updated 20th Jul 2010 at 4:25 AM by bocboc256

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 3:17 AM
these are awesome. thanks ^__^

There is a serious lack of good tatoos in game.

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 3:24 AM
OMG!!! These are friggin gorgeous!!! I can't wait for the other half of the set.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 4:07 AM
wow... all I can say is wow, please please please keep up the work.

c:\dos
c:\dos\run
run\dos\run
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 4:39 AM
Love it :D

RIP Elizabeth "MI AMOR" Reyes
Every 5hrs, A young Queer commits Suicide
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 4:48 AM
Thanks! Can't wait for part 2!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 5:08 AM
These are awesome, I can't wait to see more from you! <3
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 6:45 AM
What tutorials are you using? I've been trying to make Ambitions tattoos all day and most of them come out fuzzy-looking on the Sim, particularly when they're really small. The larger they get, the nicer they look. I'm still learning. You obviously have it figured out, because yours look great.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowSong
What tutorials are you using? I've been trying to make Ambitions tattoos all day and most of them come out fuzzy-looking on the Sim, particularly when they're really small. The larger they get, the nicer they look. I'm still learning. You obviously have it figured out, because yours look great.

I'm using SimsCri's tutorial, but the same thing happened everytime the tattoos gets really small, i think it's on the games probelem or something. Also I'm using 800x800 px size, I'm guessing it's gives more crisp image rather than the 512x512, but I'm not really sure if there are any difference.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 7:38 AM
These are beautiful! Thing is, I am totally insane about keeping all in-game writing Simlish, so I won't be using these. Yeah, I know, my loss. lol
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 10:08 AM
Ahmagad! I was hoping somebody would make something like this! Thank you so much, they're beautiful:D
Scholar
#12 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 10:12 AM
Very nice, thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 10:30 AM
Thank you they are so beautiful :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 11:30 AM
i have a problem, these dont show up on my game...

Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by angiesupers
i have a problem, these dont show up on my game...

Uhm... Do you have Ambitions? the EP is required for the content to show up. Also it is filed under genetics/tattoo. You may need to visit the salon to have your current sims get this. I made this with game version 4.0.87.006001. I have never tried it with other pc except mine but so far never heard any problems with other downloaders. If anybody else are having this problems let me know.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 12:01 PM
Yes i have the everything and the same game version as you, i know i have that cuz the block where the image comes up but no image and when i just click on it, it doesn't show up..

Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 2:03 PM
I'll have my friend install the contents to see if it will not work on him aswell. I really don't have an idea if the problem is on my end or on your game but I'll try to figure it out. For now try clearing your caches and see if it'll work. Also, do you run any core mod such as awesome? - I'm just wild guessing that it may casue the problem.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 2:24 PM Last edited by angiesupers : 6th Jul 2010 at 2:37 PM. Reason: only makes sense to me so i added more details
I try your tattoo as the only cc in game and i still didnt have any images, I also thought maybe it was something with your tattoos so i try these tattoos http://www.modthesims.info/d/408522 as the only ones on my game but still no images from her either...I also try my friend tattoos as the only ones in my game and yet no images so then my friend made this newly tattoo on game and sent it to me, I try that tattoo as the only CC in game and it worked..There was no conflict since i added one tattoo one at a time.

Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 2:26 PM
do YOU have HELS?

If this is life then I want to "OUT"
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 2:27 PM
Yes I do

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 3:32 PM
Not showing up or being offered in my game either. Bummer.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#22 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 5:08 PM Last edited by Simmiller : 6th Jul 2010 at 5:12 PM. Reason: oops
I notice you have paired opposites...any method to your madness? I love them, btw :-)

I'm a Sagittarius, so I also noticed you forgot one of the t's. Just a minor typo, nothing to worry about :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 9:35 AM
Does not showing up have to do with the HELS installed? I don't have HELS right now but I may buy it just to try if it conflicts with the game...

@Simmiller: I knew it has double "T" I'm not just that sure, also I'm not really the designer of the tatto it was Mptribe I just tweaked it to accomodate two recolors.
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 10:54 AM
nice, I've tired making tattoos but it always turns up messed up. Having trouble with DDS files :/ So hat off to you for getting a good tattoo set working.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 4:42 PM Last edited by MollyGroove : 8th Jul 2010 at 7:07 AM.
awesome tattoos... but it doesn't work for me either

EDIT: Never mind. Got it working. They are AWESOME! Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 2