Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Decorative Heating Device

by MelissaMel Posted 1st Nov 2009 at 4:08 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2009 at 3:16 PM by MelissaMel

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 4:19 PM
great, thats something every house should have. thx a lot
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:30 PM
Congratulations for your 10,000 downloads in 2 days! You are a great succes at MTS!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:46 PM
I got this from your site, I love it! Made my 1950's home look so realistic! Thanks for creating and sharing them here.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:55 PM
Thanks to all for nice comments and congratulations! I welcome every comment! Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 7:45 PM
I downloaded this awesome item from your site (as well as everything else there) and I love this! I grew up in a house with hot water radiators (great to sit on in the winter!) and now I'm addicted to putting them in all my houses. Glad to see your stuff here at MTS!

"There's a hard life for every silver spoon, there's a touch of grey for every shade of blue. That's the way that I see life, if there was nothing wrong, then there'd be nothing right." - Shinedown
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 8:28 AM
First, thanks for all your work!
I dl this item from your site a few days ago, because I love to have radiators to warm my little Simmies ;-)

But unfortunately my Sims are mostly broken and live in not-so-shiny places. The bright shine doesn't fit in, and my rusty recolors are too shiny, too. Is it possible to remove the shine? That would be great!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 1:44 PM
awesome! It rox! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 3:17 PM
Thanks to everyone for your comments!
M0rgaine, I have uploaded second file, please redownload. It will be not shiny anymore!

Download more of my creations here: Sims 3 New Objects and Fashion
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 4:21 PM
i love heaters, very neat.

just a thought,

is there a way to put the "warm your self" animation from the fire place on it?

i remember it was done for a floor vent mod in the Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crazzyferret
i love heaters, very neat.

just a thought,

is there a way to put the "warm your self" animation from the fire place on it?

i remember it was done for a floor vent mod in the Sims 2.

I believe it's very good possible but I don't do objects modifications, only meshes and recolors

Happy simming!

Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 11:31 PM
Thank you SO much for all of your items. I've downloaded all of them. They make the game more realistic and so much more fun. Hope to see more from you. Thanks, again for your time with making these!
Scholar
#13 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 9:10 AM
Melissa,I am sure that you are a person like our beloved "Santa"...Just two months earlier.Its so cool to see your fabulous vacuum cleaner on MTS.Thank you so much for sharing this jewel with us.Big hugs.
Scholar
#14 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 2:44 PM
I love these radiators, well done
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 10:22 PM
Its a very nice idea. Is it possible to make a similar version of this but of an earlier era? I love making period/themed homes in my game and I haven't been able to find a cast iron floor radiator. I found a good example of the shape in this link, though it doesn't need to be this ornate.

http://www.ornateplaster.com/Ornate...ators.jpg20.jpg

Either way, this is really cute and I love all the flavor items you and other creators have been making lately!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 5:41 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MelissaMel
Thanks to everyone for your comments!
M0rgaine, I have uploaded second file, please redownload. It will be not shiny anymore!

Awww, thank you so much, that's very nice!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 12:01 PM
Thanks to everyone for comments! I really appreciate it! Have fun and happy simming!

Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 12:54 PM
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 10:08 AM
Default german translation
Thanks.
Here's a german translation from the shiny version.
Has anyone created a "functional" version of this yet?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Melissa_SculptureHeatingDeviceGER.rar (528.5 KB, 29 downloads)
Description: Melissas "Decorative Heating Device (shiny)" mit deutscher Übersetzung