Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 7:59 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Change Lot Zoning: Oops!
I used the 'Change Lot Zoning' cheat in a community lot to turn it into a hotel, but I don't know how there was a Sim (the lot's owner) in it and now she's stuck there!! I can't change it back because I can't save the lot. Live mode is not enabled, so she can't call a cab. Is there any way to send her back home or changing the lot's zoning back to community?
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 5:43 PM
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...Teleporters.htm Inge to the rescue, again. Try teleporting the sim to another inhabited lot.

I'm not sure what it will do with the hotel lot. It 'should' be fine. You could always test it with a CAS sim to make sure it's working properly.

Please let us know how you get on.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 3:19 AM
Thank you very much! It worked perfectly well. I moved out the family to another lot using the teleporter and then moved it back to their old house. With the sim out of the hotel I could change it back to be a community lot.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:31 AM
Yay! I'm so happy it worked out for you. Thanks for letting us know.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Locked thread | Locked by: Canoodle Reason: Fixed