Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Variations **update Jul 28, 2009** of multi-regional Faded Jeans tf, yf-ef

by theCreativeRoy Posted 28th Jul 2009 at 11:39 AM - Updated 29th Jul 2009 at 12:27 PM by theCreativeRoy : updated tm, title, & related

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 12:09 PM
Your idea is great, lots of possibilities! Thanks a lot and perhaps you can do that with other clothes, too?
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 12:22 PM
These are great, and very clever!! Thank you!

You remind me of the babe...
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 12:33 PM
Now I can make some jamaican trousers. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 1:51 PM
Very Inventive!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 2:08 PM
Thank you so much! The design possibilities are nigh on to endless! Great job!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 2:22 PM
These are really interesting and colourful - thanks, good job!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 3:46 PM
Very interesting idea! would love to see tops made like these. The layering patterns or fading patterns, very interesting. CAST is a wonderful addition to SIMS games.

My username here is sweetichigodream, but I am better known as Helena and/or Funny Bunny! :) would love to change username...
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 4:16 PM
Finally something different and original, thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 4:31 PM
These are the cutiest ever. Thank you so much !!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetichigodream
Very interesting idea! would love to see tops made like these.

I agree! We need tops to match! This is a great and creative idea. "Trippy" to use a hippie era description...I can't wait to play with this. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 7:33 PM
Wow, these are really awesome. One question though: Could you possibly make these for men with their jeans?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JamminJess
Wow, these are really awesome. One question though: Could you possibly make these for men with their jeans?
I did but they're stuck in the approval process currently. I had to use the Goth Jeans (skinny jeans) for the guys because they didn't have any "flared" pants. I wish they did.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 10:02 PM
Thank you, these are going to be great to sit and play around with. I love just spending time making all different kinds clothes for my sims!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 10:19 PM
These are amazing! I can't wait to customize these! Thanks!

"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times? Stupid monkey! "
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by theCreativeRoy
I did but they're stuck in the approval process currently. I had to use the Goth Jeans (skinny jeans) for the guys because they didn't have any "flared" pants. I wish they did.

Oh bummer! When I saw these, I thought Jackson Five! But not with skinny jeans. I hope someone will make nice flared pants for the guys (I've missed them since the first day) and then we will bug you to do your color-magic for them.
Instructor
#17 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:05 AM
Genuis. Why didn't i think of that ?;p what a great idea. thank -you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:37 AM
That is pretty tight. Thanks for making them!

Fly, my lord, fly, for all Shakespearean actors can if you toss them with gusto.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:54 PM
Thank you, thank you! Genius idea and endless possibilities.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:41 PM
These are great, I'd love to see them in other pant meshes, mainly skinny jeans, and in the skinny jeans mesh for males too.
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 5:34 AM
:s when i tried your beautiful trousers, only one of them could have separate/different colors (the "superpop" one) the others stayed in one colour.

i wanted so bad to have a trouser with flames in the low part (?? dont know if it s the good word :/) , probably with the "dual horizontal region style faded", but it didn t work for me :'( i don t know if i m missing something.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sand_Ce
:s when i tried your beautiful trousers, only one of them could have separate/different colors (the "superpop" one) the others stayed in one colour.

i wanted so bad to have a trouser with flames in the low part (?? dont know if it s the good word :/) , probably with the "dual horizontal region style faded", but it didn t work for me :'( i don t know if i m missing something.
Either the dual or tri-faded would work for you.

I haven't had any problems with it & I haven't heard anyone else with this problem. It seems it may be something unique to you. Maybe you need to download it again? Are these for TEEN or for ADULT or ELDER? I really only tested the ADULT but glanced at the TEEN a quickly. I never tried ELDER I must admit.
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 4:06 PM Last edited by Sand_Ce : 4th Aug 2009 at 4:59 PM.
I tried with a young adult :s
I'll do that, download and try again.
thanx for paying attention =')

edit : omg all pants are working now, I feel so stupid but incredibly happy i probably didn t manage well the updates or something

now my pant rockssss, thanx to you :lovestruc

^^" I tried with the kimono sleeves, the faded stays red in the low part, i think i m doomed xD

anyway, i love them all, much much mooooooore than the EA's :lovestruc !!!

thanx again ='D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sand_Ce
^^" I tried with the kimono sleeves, the faded stays red in the low part, i think i m doomed xD

anyway, i love them all, much much mooooooore than the EA's :lovestruc !!!

thanx again ='D
No. J'ai eu un probleme avec le kimono mais j'ai change' la chose et cela fonctionne maintenant. Mon Francais n'est probablement pas aussi bon que votre anglais mais j'essaye.
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 11:52 AM
your re kidding me, your french is REALLY good ^_^ (perfect, actually, xD i was like "oOh, he's french ?!!")

oki I'll download the files again =)

merci beaucoup =D !!!
Page 1 of 2