Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2701 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheCantankerousUnicorn
Don't laugh. I take back the entirely as it is mainly your fault. Feel my Blamingness. Go on, feel it.

<3333

Tasselcat, do it. Do itttt. Join usssss.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2702 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 11:38 PM
RUN Tasselcat, Run as fast as you can!
And shut up you. I haven't finished with you yet.
Mad Poster
#2703 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 11:40 PM
Perhaps you need more hearts.
Scholar
#2704 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 11:42 PM
Oh, shove your hearts (Miranda quote coming up) up your skinny amuse bouche exit hole.
Mad Poster
#2705 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 11:44 PM
Instructor
#2706 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 11:44 PM
You're giving me a fiendishly delighted moodlet.
Scholar
#2707 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 11:50 PM
You're giving me a nauseous moodlet.
Forum Resident
#2708 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 2:20 AM
*smashes head against the wall*why?why won't the images go away?why damn you?
Lab Assistant
#2709 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 3:13 AM
I want Moar!!!! I crave the disturbing and eccentric part of the Sims!!!! When I saw Alexander I was like.... No way!!! I was so happy. Agrippa doubled that! You gotta make a separate thread.

I'm not clumsy, objects just get in my way!
Scholar
#2710 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 5:44 AM
excavating on a hill....

Forum Resident
#2711 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 6:46 AM
Maybe I should start a new thread. Those things _simmers_ do that make you wanna scream OMG WTF are you doing?
Field Researcher
#2712 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
I have another update for my favourite family of demon goats. I think we need some fitting music.
(God I love that track. Does that make me completely fucking weird? Probably!)
... [pictures removed]
Now some of you may be wondering why I'm pushing so hard for SO MANY BABIES, including getting fertility treatment for Justine, and knocking up Daniel. Well you see, I've decided to combine this with another challenge.

Introducing the DEMON GOAT 100 BABY OVERSTUFFED CHALLENGE!

...Oh fuck.

oh my freaking god.

I go away for a day or two (okay a week) and HOLY CRAP.

*dies laughing*
Mad Poster
#2713 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 1:43 PM
Haha, I'm so glad you guys like this. To be honest, when I was making Justine, I was a little worried; the slider hack Sims I posted earlier had provoked such a reaction and such anticipation, I was concerned that she wouldn't live up to peoples' expectations.

Or at least, that's what I thought until I placed the glowing contacts on her and, as mentioned before, physically recoiled. Then I knew she'd do juuuuuuuuuuuust fine.
Forum Resident
#2714 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 3:39 AM
@BL00DIEDHELL,it's nice to see someone think outside the box when playing ts3(or in your case you just tear the box apart)
#2715 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 6:26 AM
So yesterday I had my level 10 Military sim also max out her Guitar skill, and so she tried tutoring a nearby sim in guitar.

It took about ten hours of game time and only got about halfway through before I actively sent her home. But she only had an hour sleep before she had to leave for work.

Level 10 military sims work almost a full day.

So when she got home, she was exhausted, went up to her bed, pulled the covers back...

...and then decided she was going to Pass Out instead. So she went all the way back through the house, down the stairs, to the front door, and passed out THERE.

YOU COULDN'T EVEN PASS OUT NEXT TO YOUR BED?
Test Subject
#2716 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani
So yesterday I had my level 10 Military sim also max out her Guitar skill, and so she tried tutoring a nearby sim in guitar.

It took about ten hours of game time and only got about halfway through before I actively sent her home. But she only had an hour sleep before she had to leave for work.

Level 10 military sims work almost a full day.

So when she got home, she was exhausted, went up to her bed, pulled the covers back...

...and then decided she was going to Pass Out instead. So she went all the way back through the house, down the stairs, to the front door, and passed out THERE.

YOU COULDN'T EVEN PASS OUT NEXT TO YOUR BED?

Lol! This is too funny.
Mad Poster
#2717 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani

Misread as torturing a nearby guitar.

...Shhh, I just got up.

Quote: Originally posted by tigerex_13
@BL00DIEDHELL,it's nice to see someone think outside the box when playing ts3(or in your case you just tear the box apart)

Haha, oh good!

>) Oh and random tangent I feel like sharing for absolutely no reason, I downloaded several mods. Two of which are for alien abductions. So now I will always get an alien abduction if I have a space rock, with a higher chance of ass pregnancy. LET IT BEGIN.
Forum Resident
#2718 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 8:23 AM
oh great more alien buttbabies!!!
Mad Poster
#2719 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tigerex_13
oh great more alien buttbabies!!!

Hey HEY! Only two of them have been born from a butt so far! The rest have been from Justine's lady parts.
Lab Assistant
#2720 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Hey HEY! Only two of them have been born from a butt so far! The rest have been from Justine's lady parts.

That's what you think!
Mad Poster
#2721 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 12:00 PM
...Have you been following in my footsteps, my dear? :P
Forum Resident
#2722 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 12:04 PM
well it could be worse i suppose,could be a cross between sprog and one of the demon goats
Lab Assistant
#2723 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 12:05 PM
BL00DIEDHELL:

Actually, I meant Justine could well have rather...uh... unusual anatomy. My jokes fail.

I have been considering making a family of strange troll like creatures though! Although I kind of want them to look cute in a freaky mutant way.

tigerex_13:

...I think that'd be the start of the apocalypse!
Mad Poster
#2724 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 12:06 PM
Hopes raised and subsequently dashed.

Also do it. Do it. Make them breed with Rick Durwood. Half human, half troll, 50% ears.
Forum Resident
#2725 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 12:08 PM
@Catastrophics,it cant be any worse than the grim reaper having a pillow fight with one of my sims
Page 109 of 321