Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Jul 2018 at 2:59 PM - Updated 14th Jul 2018 at 3:45 AM by novalpangestik - Viewed 3251 times. Direct link to this thread
29 Comments / replies (Who?) , 10 times favourited , 60 times thanked
This mod making your sims become heterosexual or homosexual only. Example, if you choose heterosexual, romantic interaction never show up on same gender and available on opposite gender. And if you choose homosexual, the romantic interaction become gone for opposite gender and show up for same gender only and this mod, teen and adult can romance.
This mod using my custom snipped tuning and custom interaction but remember you just pick one mod and don’t choose both, it’s cause conflict. And if this mod doesn’t work you can use mod conflic detector and sorry for my bad english write.
7DF2169C 00000000 000000000001966F
7DF2169C 00000000 000000000002160E
7DF2169C 00000000 00000000000189B7
This mod conflict with my other mod “no romantic rejection” but don’t worry this mod already never be rejected when using romantic interaction :D
This Mod Conflict with
- Romantic interaction autonomously mod
- Teen and adult romance mod
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 22.214.171.124
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?