Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Jul 2018 at 2:23 PM - Viewed 5155 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 9 times favourited , 27 times thanked
Flipped and customized, this version of the Suburban Dream is well loved and very much broken in. Perfect for a growing family that needs room to spread out for hobbies, crafts, and entertainment.
The family that purchased this house converted the garage into a large, sunny dining room. Changing the location of the kitchen, 1/2 bath and laundry allowed for a larger living room, as well as a home office where the dining room would have been in the original layout. The attic has also been opened up and is perfect for the older kids (or the grown-ups!) to play video games or tinker with their hobbies. In the basement you will find an additional full bathroom, as well as a much larger laundry room. The basement is still the perfect spot for movie nights, and the kids will love the crafting and play area set up in the corner.
I hope you guys enjoy my re-imagining of this house, and find the perfect family to move in! Happy Simming as always.
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 93,563
Lot Price (unfurnished): 50,095
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69.43.02
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!