Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:49 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2018 at 8:46 PM by yavannatw - Viewed 3446 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 14 times thanked
Tags: #community centre, #restaurant, #cafe, #art gallery, #library, #stage, #dance club, #playground, #tearooms, #park, #art studio
When I completed the Community Spirit contest, I had wanted to upload my last entry, the community centre, but it had a lot of CC. For this upload I got rid of a lot of the CC but have kept just a few that I didn't want to do without.
The centre includes a library (including children's library), art gallery and studio, cafe, dance club, outdoor stage, tearooms, playground, barbecue area and toilets. In the original contest entry the 'tearoom' building housed items for toddlers such as change table and feeding facilities. As I do not have the mod to be able to take toddlers or babies to community lots I changed the building's purpose.
Pictured, but not included, are the director's chairs which can be found at https://sims4forum.com/threads/slee...-2-content.883/ (under Freetime).
I have included some walls that I made for the contest: recolours of Tricia Manly's brick wall which is part of her download for Willow Villa (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=512918); and a mural of a castle.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price (furnished): 242,951
Custom Content by Me:
- Brown brick with grey stripe
- Castle 1
- Castle 2
- Castle 3
- Castle blue
- Dark grey brick
- Dark grey brick with stripe
Custom Content Included:
- Contemporary Dining Chair by gromit
- Nook Living 2-seater by Moune999 at MTS
- Nook Living Connecting Table by moune999
- Modular Stairs corner unit by HugeLunatic
Tricia Manly for her brick wall
95C at pixabay for the castle picture https://pixabay.com/en/landscape-ca...artoon-2096693/
joandsarah77 for the Community Spirit contest
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?