Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 1st Jul 2018 at 12:55 AM - Viewed 4107 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 11 times favourited , 40 times thanked
Let me introduce you to The Elmhurst ! This elegant family house has three large bedrooms, bright and spacious living and dining rooms, a kitchen with all convenient storage needed, one bathroom upstairs and toilet downstairs, and plenty of closets. Not too sophisticated but still attractive, this house will not only fit in any neighborhood but also enhance it !
You may have already come across Red Sonja's amazing version, here at MTS : http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=585882
But I wanted to give it a try myself, especially for some details she did not retain (like the curved roof or the side door at ground level).
The other reason is that this house has - practically - no custom content !
The only things you need are :
- HugeLunatic's Recolorable Maxis Modular Stairs (first one, "HL_ChicModStairs.rar") : http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=366179
- and his Maxis Open Recolorable Stairs (first one, "HL_ChicModularOpen.zip") : http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=382206
Else, you would have a big block of wood in the middle of the entry... Sorry for that.
The lot edges have been flattened with the Lot Adjuster after the house was built, so let me know if there are any issues.
See last picture for the original Sears model !
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price (furnished): 75674 §
Custom Content Included:
- Maxis Chic Modular Stairs Open by Huge Lunatic @ MTS2
HugeLunatic for his truly practical stairs
Sears architects for their beautiful house designs
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?