Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th May 2018 at 4:29 PM - Updated 24th Jun 2018 at 11:37 AM by TheSweetToddler : Re-uploaded - Viewed 2971 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 10 times favourited , 26 times thanked
For a long time I've been waiting to upload this posepack, and it's finally here! Here I give you 10 (20 in total) poses for you children and toddlers, perfect for siblings.
These are pose list compatible.
You will need this to use the poses http://modthesims.info/d/438706
You will need this to put the toy in place http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=428179
On the pose 07 you'll need to place a toy rocket in the child's hands, about 40 cm I think.- And for pose 10, you'll need the stroller deluxe (I haven't tested the basic one) from the EP Generations, but you can still use this posepack without Generations, you just won't be able to use the pose 10.
I've also seen on pose 02 that the toddler faces the wrong way when posing, the solution is just to rotate them to face the child.
Please do not re-upload to a pay site or claim as your own.
Enjoy and Happy Simming!
-Cmomoney for the incredible Pose Player
-Kaleekalo for the amazing tutorials
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Custom Pose or Animation
This download is a custom pose or animation. This means that you will need the Pose Player or Animation Player mod by cmomoney installed in order to use the download in your game.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: