Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th May 2018 at 3:24 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2018 at 11:46 PM by PolarBearSims - Viewed 3760 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 11 times favourited , 33 times thanked
I was requested to build a 70’s styled split level home.
This is a 70’s inspired split level. The exterior has been updated with some brick accents and new roof, however, the interior is a little dated in the 70’s. This home offers eat in kitchen, master suite with bath, basement with entertainment room and a small play area out back.
Want to see how this lot was created?-->VIDEO
I also did a live stream of the exterior build-->70's Style Split Level Live Stream <-- This will show more in depth on how I created the split level of the home.
Store Content Used:
Grilled Cheese Painting <--FREE
Plants from Earth Day <--FREE
If you do not have one or more of the packs or store items listed that is okay. The game will just replace what you don't have with something that you do have.
All my lots are tested, however, if you find something that I may have missed. Please let me know.
Thank you for all of your support!
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): $96,536
Lot Price (unfurnished): $54,690
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!