Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th May 2018 at 8:21 AM - Updated 14th May 2018 at 5:25 PM by TombRaider - Viewed 938 times. Direct link to this thread
7 Comments / replies (Who?) , 4 times favourited , 10 times thanked
We interrupt this program to bring you...Courage the Cowardly Dog Show, starring Courage, the Cowardly Dog! Abandoned as a pup, he was found by Muriel, who lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge! But creepy stuff happens in Nowhere. It's up to Courage to save his new home!
Courage was one of my favorite cartoons to watch as a kid, still love it to this day. So, I of course need recreate the show with the sims.
This was sort of tricky to do. Most cartoon houses don't have a set floor plan and change often. From looking at different scenes, I was able to come up with a functional floor plan.
To stick with the cartoon feel, most textures on objects are vibrant and not extremely textured. I did not want them to just be flat textures, however, as if it was just painted on, so there is slight depth to each object. So, cartoony vibe with a hint of realism.
I tried to stay as true to the show as possible with the color choices and object styles.
As you can see, cellar stairs are usable, just some clipping.
Custom content is NOT included. Please downloaded the recommended CC:
One More Slot Please! by granthes
Tipsy OMSP by newshoes
Heaven Can Wait (Door) by leefish
"Dicke Berta" Stove by plasticbox
Medieval Blacksmith - Deco Objects (water barrel) by The Merrye Makers
Stackable Crate by Alopex
Storage box by treeag
Oil Drum by Cyclonesue
Water Pump by Cyclonesue
Coat Hook (with hat) by ATS3
Printer by ATS3
Shower Curtain by NewOne at OBP
ts2 Colonial Tub and Shower (No Curtain) AND ts2 Radiator by Mspoodle at mspoodle1.tumblr
Lot Size: 60x60
Lot Price (furnished): 92,596
Lot Price (unfurnished): 58,893
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69.43.02
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!