Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 15th May 2018 at 10:23 PM - Updated 18th May 2018 at 12:10 AM by yavannatw : Tidy up with better photo order - Viewed 3615 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 13 times favourited , 42 times thanked
The small neighbourhood of Rookton used to have a railway back in the good old days. But as other neighbourhoods grew larger, Rookton was deemed too small for a train link and so the railway station stood abandoned. Now, however, it hosts a cafe and a small museum run by the Rookton Historical Society. Only the signal tower and ticket office remain unused.
Custom Content by Me Included:
Pineapple pic recolours (see credits for images below):
Suspense pic recolours (photos taken by me):
Oil "Fantasy scape" recolours (photos taken by me):
Rail tracks (two tiles)
Tarmac with stripe
Lot Size: 5x3
Lot Price (furnished): 106,915
Custom Content Included:
- Maxis Match Chainlink Fence by CTNutmegger
- Foxgloves by macarossi
- Lost & Found Plumbob Arch by HugeLunatic
- "Eponymous Garden" Milk Thistle by Kate
- "Eponymous Garden" Motherwort by Kate
- Aloa Outdoorset - Grass Cluster by Murano
- Chicory by Raynuss
- Collections classics preorder Freetime by Maxis
- Magazine by mswn
- Magazine recolours by mwsn
- Magazine recolours by mswn
- Short Grass by Cyclonesue
- Large 1 tile wall clock by momma"b"
- "Eponymous Garden" Blackberry by Kate
- "Eponymous Garden" Lavender by Kate
- Two travel posters by maxon
- Timetable by leefish
British Library for steam engine image, and British Science museum for train poster;
Textures.com for rail and matching gravel.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?