Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th Apr 2018 at 2:17 PM - Viewed 3413 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 26 times thanked
Size: 20 x 15
This home is designed to be a small house for either a single occupant or a small family. Inspiration is taken from popular tiny homes/shipping container homes featured on DIY network/HGTV. I wanted to build a house that was fairly small (this sits on a 20x15 lot) that still had all the things I wanted. I also wanted to make something I could share with others, and that would not require any specific EPs or CC. I don't currently own all of the EPs (and I'm sure there are others similarly situated) so I was hoping to add to the pool of houses that anyone could feasibly install.
The left side of the lot features a fairly large, unused portion of land. This area could easily be turned into a garden, expanded outdoor living space, extra parking, etc.
I did not use the "Any Game Starter" mod. However, I avoided using any items (Build or Buy) that were marked with EP/CC symbols. I'm hopeful that this means that there should be nothing missing and that any player who uses the house should get exactly what they see in the pictures.
Note: The roof is currently used as an outdoor gym/picnic area. I am not sure how this would work with Seasons as I don't have it.
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 58,183
Lot Price (unfurnished): 27,913
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!