Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Apr 2018 at 11:37 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2018 at 8:31 PM by SimTangerine - Viewed 877 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 10 times thanked
I was looking for a small hospital lot to use on my Sims' island. All the ones I found were too big and didn't really fit into a small island theme. So I made my own.
This lot is inspired by (but not a replica of) the North Hawaii Community Hospital (you can see some pictures at: Hawaii_Photo1 and Hawaii_Photo2 )
It has a spacious reception/waiting area, perfect for those large visiting families to wait in. When they get hungry, the patients and their visitors can get some food at the cozy cafeteria next door, right by the elevator that leads upstairs to the exam/physical therapy room.
Three small but cozy rooms await patients looking for rest and recuperation.
There are two versions of the lot, one with CC from Around the Sims has an exam room that looks like this (click for larger view):
One without CC looks like this (click for larger view):
The no-cc version does not use the columns but it DOES need the rug if you want it to function as a rabbithole. If you want to use it just for staging pictures, you can leave out the rug.
This lot has been tested in my game for several weeks in my current save (Aluna Island) and I have not seen any routing or other issues so far. I have the lot set to 'No Visitors Allowed'.
If you do not have some of the expansion/stuff packs, the lot will still work, the game will usually replace with a similar item. But Into the Future is a must for the exam/PT room to look right.
CC used/recommended for both versions (not included):
Jynx's hospital rabbit hole rugs: Get it from here! (you only need Jynx_RugHospital-PetsFix.package from the Base game zip)
CC used for CC version (included as separate packages in the zip, with permission from creators - thank you!):
(Build Set by Armiel (only one column))
(Around the Sims Hospital Set )
Credits: Around the Sims for the hospital set
Armiel for the lovely columns, none of the others looked right
Jynx for the rabbithole rugs
CC version Lot price: 66012
No-CC version Lot price: 61644
1. You may include this lot with your worlds with credit/link. (CC free version only)
2. You may not use as a base or upload to any other site without my permission.
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): 66012
Custom Content Included:
- DIY Build set by Armiel by Armiel
- Around the Sims hospital set by Sandy/Around the Sims
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!