Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th Apr 2018 at 5:10 PM - Viewed 4004 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 9 times favourited , 38 times thanked
A very private yacht club for only the elite of Brindleton Bay. Dedicated to the once great sailor and explorer who discovered Deadgrass Isle.
The club is built in the private area of the town.
It has a very fancy restaurant for only very fancy people, a brunch area with a pool and sea view.
A wine bar where you can cheer during a sailing race with your buddies or go to the outdoor couches to relax on a Sunday evening drinking your fancy and expensive wine.
Also, it has a small museum, an area dedicated to the great sailor with the maps of every place he explored and the boats he sailed. And of course, the legendary snail who kept him company during his travels. (I run out of decorations don't be so judge ok? 🤷
Finally, a small library with all the boat/yacht books you can imagine and the owner's office, and toilets we have toilets too.
🙅 My builds never include CC content so download freely
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 217,516
Lot Price (unfurnished): 75,281
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 184.108.40.206
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!