Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 3rd Mar 2018 at 1:57 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2018 at 4:28 PM by CatOfEvilGenius - Viewed 4453 times. Direct link to this thread
1 Comments / replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts , 3 times favourited , 32 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
12/12/2018 Very sorry, just be aware there may be slight cracking with some separate combinations. I'm quite irked about it but don't have time right now to go back and make all the separates combinations match up. I thought I was matching them all but somewhere, somehow, mismatches crept in. It may be a skeleton issue or an EP version issue, not sure, tried replacing CRES resources. Much as I want to work on this, don't know when/if I'll have time again.
These are my 2018 default replacement meshes of af/tf/efTopCowgirlShirt and af/tf/efBtmPantsCowboyBoots.
They conflict with my older replacements and any other replacements of the same meshes.
I also made untuckable recolors.
(the jeggings the pregnant sim with the white shirt is wearing are not part of this set)
What's new in 2018
- preg morph for the cowgirl shirt
- preg morph for Artemida cowboy pants that fits my clothes and HP's
- changes/fixes to bones, untuckable waist, curvy morphs and elder
Here is what you need to see the clothes as pictured.
- my new default replacement meshes (remove my old ones)
- Aquilegia's gorgeous default replacement textures
- (optional) my updated Maxis textures as custom recolors, now untuckable! (remove my old versions)
- REQUIRED Artemida's default replacement file (has lovely textures, Nouk boots, 3IDRs, GMNDs, etc.)
her file replaces the Maxis cowboy pants without breaking existing recolors
- my new default replacement meshes for Artemida
Make sure they load after Artemida�s
(won't conflict with my older ones but older ones not needed unless you have old recolors)
- (optional) my untucked cowboy pants recolors, look great on pregnant sims
Nicer Elder Shape and Preg Morph for Cowgirl Shirt
- white shirt is Aquilegia's default replacement texture on my new replacement mesh
- black/blue Western shirt is my Maxis as custom newly untuckable texture (no conflict with Aquilegia, can have both)
- my new untucked Artemida cowboy pants in right image (require my mesh update and Artemida file)
- left image, sims with white shirts are wearing jeggings
Aquilegia Replacement TXTRs and Untuckable Maxis Custom Shirts on My Mesh
Artemida Pants Textures On My Pants Mesh and New Untucked Pants Recolors
- solid color shirts are Aquilegia's default replacement textures on my replacement mesh
- Western shirts are my untuckable Maxis custom textures on my replacement mesh (no conflict with Aquilegia)
- belted Western jeans with Nouk boots are Artemida's lovely textures on my updated mesh (REQUIRES Artemida file too)
- no belt Western jeans are my new untuckable recolors of Artemida textures
jeggings in white shirts picture are here
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh with my sclera edits
hair: Trapping/Nymphy/selenaq13 bounce curls
Nymphy/selenaq13 Maya hair
JulieJ/selenaq13 loose curls
Rented-Space/keoni skinny dreads replacement
lottie replacement of corntuck
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This is a multi-part download:
REQUIRED for shirts - Aquilegia textures and my meshes
REQUIRED for pants - Artemida's file and my meshes
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?
The creator also recommends you check the following:
REQUIRED for shirts - Aquilegia textures
REQUIRED for pants - Artemida's file