Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Feb 2018 at 12:39 AM - Updated 13th Mar 2018 at 10:27 PM by carolina_xoxo - Viewed 1698 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 2 times favourited , 24 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I finally decided to share some of my uni students with y'all, starting with my sweet boy Ezra. He studies in La Fiesta Tech, pursuing a Bio major. He doesn't like to brag, but he's a skilled guitar player and dreams of forming a band one day. Unlike his three troublesome best friends he lives with, Ezra is a real honey bun. A little bit shy and reserved, but fear not, once he feels comfortable with the people he's hanging out with, he blooms into the very best friend a Sim could have. Even though he has a lot on his plate, Ezra still daydreams about finding a special someone to share his love with.
I promise you that you'll love him.
Custom Content by Me:
Custom Content Included:
- krolowa-francji maxis-match eyes by krolowa-francji
- Simgigglegirl Soul-Patch by simgigglegirl
- -Lilith-Honey Skinblend-dusk by lilith
- Artemida_TA12-CurlyFade by artemida
- Curly Fade mesh by ~TA12~
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?