Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 13th Feb 2018 at 2:37 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2018 at 12:54 AM by icemunmun : Updated for Seasons Patch - Viewed 9116 times. Direct link to this thread
30 Comments / replies (Who?) , 52 times favourited , 234 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Update - 22nd June 2018 : Season Patch
--- Updated to Seasons Patch ( PC 184.108.40.2060 / Mac 220.127.116.110)
Adds 5 custom Harvestable flowers to the game -
1. Yellow Rose
2. White Rose
3. Pink Rose
4. Purple Rose
5. Black Rose
I was always fascinated by the different coloured roses my mother used to grow in our rooftop garden. Red, yellow, white and pick ( sometimes orange) roses were commonly grown but Purple was rare. And we never had black roses (and I really wanted my mom to grow some black roses)
------ They can be found under 'Misc Appliances' . [ Search for 'Rose' the search bar for easy access]
------ Cost - 10 simoleons
------ Can be planted and harvested
------ Roses is tagged as a flower
------ Can be sold using City Living Craft sales table, Grocery Market Stall
------ Toddler compatible (aka toddlers can eat the harvestable, play with the plant)
------ Pets Compatible
Smell the Aroma
- Available on the rose
- Gives a Buff - Smells like Roses
- Available for teens and Up
-- +1 Flirty mood
-- Lasts for 120 sim minutes
-- Gameplay modifications -
1. Decreased Fun Decay (0.9) , Increased Social Decay (1.1) <---- Sims are happy but they need to socialise to spread the romance
2. More prone to show Romantic gestures and affection
3. Skill Gain Increased (1.1) - Guitar, piano, Violin, Singing (If CL is installed) <---- Gotta learn play some music to impress their love
4.Performs idle actions associated with Romantic trait
5. Occasionally their are blue butterflies hovering in the room when the roses are smelt
* The buff text is slightly incorrect in the pic..sorry. Will change it
Things to add -
-- New Buffs for each of the different roses
If the Plants do not become harvestable : -
1. Make sure , you are on the latest patch
2. Plant the fruit/veggie/herb and not the plant/bush from debug
3. Re-plant if plant takes to long to go into harvestable mode
4. Use Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to check for harvestables
5. If the harvestable is small then, use the mod Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to 'Grow plant (+50)' a couple of times to take the plant to fully mature/blossoming stage (Harvestable is small if the plant is not fully mature)
Use No Tiny Harvestables by LITTLEMSSAM if you want the harvestables to be the same size always
Requirement : Base game compatible
Made with Game Version PC Version 18.104.22.1680
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
-Sims 4 studio
- Thank you Tumblr anon for reminding me
Rose - (Same as base Game plant)
a) Plant : High LOD - 444 Vertices/432 Polygons , Medium LOD - 203 V/134 P, Low LOD - 117V/72P (Only mesh resources included)
b) Flower: High LOD - 202 Vertices/238 Polygons , Medium LOD - 121 V/115 P
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?