Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th Feb 2018 at 1:16 AM - Viewed 1061 times. Direct link to this thread
13 Comments / replies (Who?) , 11 times favourited , 31 times thanked
Tags: #five bedrooms, #basement, #pool, #fireplace, #hot tub, #garage, #spaceship, #dojo, #suburbs, #suburban, #family home, #party room, #seasons
This large five-bedroom home is a great place to spend all year round! The decorations and activities in your home change with the seasons! Home includes main floor master suite, two-story family room with overlooking upstairs hallway, hobby room, parking for four vehicles, plus a dojo for your budding martial artist and a place deep in the basement to keep all your tomb treasures. Lots of fun things to do in the backyard, from floating in your pool to having a water balloon fight to soaking in your hot tub pavilion under the flowers. Throw parties every season in your basement party room! Perfect-quality WA plants in your garden will give you a leg up on some of those quests. Mysterious "floating car" included, as it was left when the former owners fled in a bit of a hurry. All appliances upgraded. Seasonal lot marker located outside by front door.
Some Store items were used in this build, but they are completely free to download. Links are below.
Free Store Items Used:
Bountiful Harvest Center Piece
Christmas Wall Stockings
Clark's Pack of Ghosts
Dark Midnight Buffet Table
Dark Midnight End Table
Fall Fowl Fare
Festive Winter Feast Buffet Table
Floating Festival of Lights
Gus the Saintly Snowman Sweeper
Jack O'Floor Lamp
Little Miss Swiss Décor Doll
Showy Snowy Man
Spooky Spider Wall Decoration
Thanksgiving Floor Cart by Louie's Market
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Plant
Thanksgiving Wall Shelf
The Mysterious Cat
Winter Wall Garland
Winter Wall Wreath
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): §272,387
Lot Price (unfurnished): §114,246
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69.43.02
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#five bedrooms, #basement, #pool, #fireplace, #hot tub, #garage, #spaceship, #dojo, #suburbs, #suburban, #family home, #party room, #seasons