Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 13th Feb 2018 at 1:19 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2018 at 1:19 PM by HugeLunatic : fixed thumb - Viewed 2052 times. Direct link to this thread
1 Comments / replies (Who?) , 4 times favourited , 6 times thanked
A Small Affordable 2Br, 1Ba Urban House that makes a decent Family Home.
Lot Size: 15x20
Lot Price (furnished): 60,263
Lot Price (unfurnished): 33,817
Custom Content by [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected]
Caravan Set Kitchen
Caravan Set Bedroom
Caravan Set Bathroom
Caravan Set Livingroom
Caravan Set Construction
Sonic Living Room
Asarina Build Set
bbb Wall Light Switches
bbb ElectricWall Outlets
bbb Electric Wall Outlets Upper
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends you check the following:
[email protected] Kitchen
[email protected] Bed Room
[email protected] Bath Room
[email protected] Caravan Set Livingroom
[email protected] Windows&Doors
[email protected] Living Room
[email protected] Boxy Ladies Shrubs
[email protected] Traditional Bedroom
[email protected] bbb Wall Light Switches
[email protected] bbb Electric Wall Outlets
[email protected] bbb Electric Wall Outlets Upper