Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Jan 2018 at 3:38 AM - Viewed 8726 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 22 times favourited , 107 times thanked
Gazelle and Gilbert Lomax have been looking for their dream house for two weeks. When they walked into this super-sized 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with diving pool, they were sold. Nothing measured up after this. Their wish list was complete: two story, pool, bedroom and bathroom downstairs for mother-in-law to visit, RV parking, big updated kitchen, loft, and private toilet room for Gilbert.
This house is perfect for entertaining, both indoor and outdoor. Look no further because the soaring ceiling makes every place else seem small and claustrophobic.
Note: the California King bed is fine for sleeping and relaxing, not for woohoo. You may want to furnish the other bedrooms for your Sims' needs and liking.
Many thanks to JRW and CTNutmegger, whose stair fix and cabinets are a must have for a Sims2 house.
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price (furnished): 123,534
Custom Content by Me:
- gold wood paneling
- beige natural stone floor
- large colorful gravel terrain paint
- Rose Paint With Molding wall
- Drab Green With Molding wall
- white paint and dark wood molding wall
- light gray stucco wall
- gray stucco with rock trim wall
Custom Content Included:
- Epikouros Wall Cabinet by CTNutmegger
- x3 Stair wall fix (on top of Maxis split level) by JRW
SimPE, JRW, CTNutmegger
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?