Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 10th Jan 2018 at 7:49 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2018 at 1:14 AM by Nyx - Viewed 7039 times. Direct link to this thread
85 Comments / replies (Who?) , 153 times favourited , 234 times thanked
Tags: #Fairy Fairies
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT THE MOD: Don’t do it…yet! Because SOON is going to come a new update! And trust me… it’s worth the wait!
So, why does it say V1.0? Well, this is my first mod after all, and It will be updated in the future.
Now, let's describe this mod, shall we? :
-First of all: Fairies!-Yes, you can now control a new occult, that is the fairy life state. Fairies have some changes and bonuses:
- They have a pair of wings and pointy ears! (NOTE: You can't wear hats nor glasses as a fairy. Sorry...)
- They have 1 new interaction, that is "I Can Fly!" (From the Sims 3 Supernatural) where they'll fly around increasing the fun need.
- Most of the time, they won't walk, but fly! (NOTE: They will walk when feeling bored, unconfortable and energic. They will also walk if they have a custom walkstyle! So make sure to give them the default walkstyle in order to fly!)
- They will perform a special idle animation from time to time.
- Their fun and social will drop slightly faster than normal.
- The Mischief skill now develops MUCH faster! Fairies are really mischievous!
- They will occasionally have two buffs:
= "Feeling Playful" (+3 playful)
= "Where's the fun?!?" (+4 Bored)
- Children, Childish and Insane sims will continuously react when they see a fairy receiving the "Wow! A Fairy!" (+6 happy) Buff for 6 hours (NOTE: After the buff expires they will have it again if they see a fairy again)
- They will have sparkles behind their back! (NOTE: They might dissappear sometimes, but don't worry they will re-appear if you change the lot or go in CAS)
-How to be a Fairy?-
So, to have a fairy you can use two methods:
- Create one from cas, the trait can be found under the "Lifestyle" category (They'll have -1 trait, because that space is going to be needed for the trait)
- Receive the fairies's blessing by pleading the fairies from the "Fairies's tree" (The trait will add to the others, instead of taking space, SUGGESTED METHOD)
- Children and below can't be fairies
-What is the "Fairies's tree"-
A legend says that this tree was watered by a fairy queen's tears, and now is protected by fairies, who will curse or bless (your point of view) any sim who will plead to this tree by turning them into fairies as well. Why would the sim plead for a tree? Well some sims say that the tree brings a lot of fortune! Of course, this is all just a legend... Or not...? Who knows!
It can be found in build mode, in the "trees" section.
-What can you do with this tree?-This tree has 2 interactions on it! :
- They can "Contemplate the tree", this will lead the sim to observe it…. Obviously!
- They can "Plead the fairies" and this will bring the sim to transform into a fairy after praying. BE CAREFUL THOUGH! A fairy cannot return into a human, so choose wisely...
- Big thanks to siminimonster and dystopianam (Their tumblr name) to have supported me during the creation of this mod.
- Big thanks also to notegain (Their tumblr name) to have created the beautiful elf ears used to create this mod.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 188.8.131.52
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?