Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th Jan 2018 at 9:28 PM - Viewed 492 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 4 times favourited , 14 times thanked
Due to continuing inspiration from the previous VampPack and outlandish lack of undead poses for younger Sims, I give you a pose pack centered almost exclusively on vampire children. Package includes 2 single poses and 6 pairs of dual poses involving a vampire child doing some vampy-ey activity - like eating.
Some poses are suspended to allow for use of an altar bed from LN expansion pack, but any other bed will work just the same. These poses have all been tested in-game and are Pose Player and Pose List compatible. For those of you who do not use the Pose List, these are the codes:
c_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose1 -> C vamp reaching out and hissing
c_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose2 -> C vamp lying asleep on altar bed
c_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose3 -> C vamp lunging at A victim
a_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose4 -> A victim stumbling backward in horror
c_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose5 -> C vamp crouched over and feeding from A
a_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose6 -> A lying on ground about to pass out
c_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose7 -> C vamp sitting on top of A and wiping mouth
a_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose8 -> A lying on ground unconcious
c_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose9 -> C vamp being held and feeding from A victim
a_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose10 -> A holding C vamp with surprised/mortified expression
c_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose11 -> C vamp holding on to arm and feeding
a_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose12 -> A kneeling in front of C vamp with arm presented
c_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose13 -> C vamp sitting on lap of A vamp and admiring fangs
a_Unfathomable7_COTN_Pose14 -> A vamp sitting on altar bed with C vamp on lap showing off fangs
No major issues were encountered during testing, but some minor clothing and/or hair clipping may occur due to the proximity at which the Sims were posed together. I hope you enjoy, and Happy Simming!
Cmomoney for Pose Player and the Pose Pack Creator
Inge Jones for Peter Jones for
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Custom Pose or Animation
This download is a custom pose or animation. This means that you will need the Pose Player or Animation Player mod by cmomoney installed in order to use the download in your game.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: