Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th Jan 2018 at 7:43 PM - Updated 12th Jan 2018 at 6:32 PM by Merelhyn - Viewed 4743 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 21 times favourited , 45 times thanked
Tags: #mansion, #garden, #swimming, #lake, #ambitions, #library, #nursery, #kitchen, #chimney, #huge, #flowers
This is probably the biggest project I have ever done. If you are doing a mansion, why do things halfway after all? So this lot include nearly everything I could think of. Inspired by this house plan.
The general idea was to keep a blue theme for reception rooms, shifting to red/pink for more private/family rooms and green for service rooms. As I kept some patterns from one area to another I think it still keeps a coherent ensemble. I really tried to exploit all Ambitions possibilities so you'll find all you need for independent careers!
List of rooms
Perfect garden, with a money tree (all fruits and vegetables from base game)
Game area for children
activities and statues everywhere
swimming pool in a lake! (I'm really really happy how that turned out)
Exterior living room with chimney
Formal living room
Formal dinning room
enormous kitchen (including that lifetime reward for replicating meals)
big two-stories family room
Guest bedroom with chimney and attached bathroom
Twin bedroom with chimney and attached bathroom
Nursery with attached bathroom
Master bedroom with chimney and study nook
Everything is upgraded, either unbreakable or self-cleaning. As you can see, this mansion relies heavily on sim's made stuff. Many paintings everywhere (many masterpieces), cut gems, etc.
Ambitions is really necessary. No skipping that one.
Pets is only used to add pet-related objects, so it should work fine without it. The house is friendly for dogs and cats.
Island Paradise is used for one tree, should be fine without it.
Only free store content:
Eye of the Bolder ‘10 (Bryan The Valentine Bear)
Happy Valentines Day 2014! (Hanging Hearts)
Year of the Tiger
Year of the Rabbit
Lot size: 64x64
Lot price (unfurnished): 236 648$
Lot price (furnished): 738 609$
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69.43.02
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#mansion, #garden, #swimming, #lake, #ambitions, #library, #nursery, #kitchen, #chimney, #huge, #flowers