Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Jan 2018 at 6:50 PM - Viewed 607 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 12 times thanked
This mod changes the DJ Booth Low Volume Setting such that:
- The volume is completely muted for the DJ Booth instead of just being low
- The interaction name is changed from "Low" to "Mute It" in the pie menu
- The DJ will still perform normally, there just won't be any sound
Why? Because if you are like me, you hate the music from the DJ Booth. I want the DJ to drop my custom music, not play sounds of a horn honking (like for real?). So I place speakers around the club and the DJ Booth to try and drown out the awful noise but it still creeps thru with the volume set to low. With this mod you can completely mute the DJ Booth so the DJ can truly appear to play whatever music you have jammin on the speakers behind it.
This mod pairs well with my Community Speakers which will play music in sync on residential and community lots: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=599423
This mod uses the following resources and may conflict with other mods that use them:
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 126.96.36.199
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?