Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th Jan 2018 at 9:10 PM - Viewed 706 times. Direct link to this thread
11 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 38 times thanked
When I posted my big Cathedral a few days ago, a common message I received was, basically, ... "I like it.... but it's just too much".....
so.... my dears... Less becomes more. This MUCH SMALLER church is built on a 3x3 lot. It has a much cozier, crumbly feel to it.
There is no crypt/undercroft... but one would be easily added if you need it for the 900 years worth of simmie remains....
It is a community lot.... with a price of 71,181 if you want to buy it
Once again, A huge thank you to all of the creators who make and convert the items that give such detail and definition to our simming world....
all CC is included
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price (furnished): 71,181
Custom Content by Me:
- all of the stone walls
- round window recolors
- 2 storey church window recolor
- Venice door recolor
- encaustic floors
- Chiseled in stone limestone and brick pediment
- stone ceiling
- altar recolor
- custom roof
- chiseled foundation stone
- hydrangea bush peony recolor
- red hydrangea recolor
- Old London Romanesque fence
Custom Content Included:
- Wood Tile Decorated Small by sunni9676
- 2 storey church window by Lethe s
- Venice Gothic door by Lowedeus
- BSI rose bush by Samantaablack
- BSI hydrangea bush by Samantaablack
- Romanesque Column with Lattice Belting - Two-Story by Freya
- Bible, chalices, altar and confessional by Lithium from Sims Design Avenue.... the site no longer exists
- Baptism Font by Rebecah
- Buttress by Lama
- fence segment by Maryata
- Gothic Column by Kativip
- 2 tile round window by Kativip
- Jeweled Cross by Maron
- Medieval Gate by Kativip
- Peteran Pulpit by VampireKiss6661
- Wall Torch by Mustluvcatz
- spiral stair railing by Raynuss
- spiral stairs by Raynuss
- modular stair corner by HugeLunatic
Delphy for creating MTS
the developers of our Moderators
The MTS Community
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?