Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Jan 2018 at 8:22 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2018 at 11:01 PM by snthe : more info - Viewed 15373 times. Direct link to this thread
34 Comments / replies (Who?) , 110 times favourited , 262 times thanked
Compatible with 220.127.116.110
- v1.3 added, fixes values (again) (23/02/2018)
- v1.2 added, fixes values
- added version 15%, 25%, and 50% slower decay. (09/01/2018)
just choose one version to use.
This mod made based on Tatiana's mod,the mod will make all motives decay 35% slower than normal. why i resurrected this mod? Because i want enjoying my game without must fill motives in every short time, its really annoying.
No conflict found with other tuning mods so far. will conflict with mod change same resources.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 18.104.22.168
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?