Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Jan 2018 at 3:33 AM - Updated 29th Jul 2018 at 4:06 PM by PolarBearSims - Viewed 3979 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 17 times favourited , 46 times thanked
Tags: #apartment, #semi attached, #office, #fireplace, #den, #computer, #baby room, #nursery, #baby, #toddler, #toddler room, #apartment
This was a request to create an Irish inspired semi-attached home. This lot is set up like an apartment. Meaning, one side of the house is fully furnished while the other is not. It is blacked out and your sim only has to buy one side of the apartment and pay rent only on that side they buy. I did not furnish the other side and is not accessible with out using cheats to remove the hidden and public floor markers.
This home can be set up for NPC's to use the other side. I'm unfamiliar with how apartments work so I had to research it. however, one thing got missed while building this home. In order for the other apartment door to be set for NPC's you will need to enclose the door using walls or fences. Since the doors are on a foundation, that means the door either needs to be lowered to ground level and then enclosed or you need to enclose on the foundation level. Either way will allow it to be used for NPC's.
This apartment offers 4 bedrooms, eat in kitchen, fireplace and office.
The price of this lot is based off of it being an apartment, if you were to remove the hidden room marker and public markers then the cost will go up.
Want to see how this lot was created?-->VIDEO
All my lots are tested, however, if you find something that I may have missed please let me know.
If you do not have one or more of the packs listed, that is ok, the lot will still work. The game will just replace what you don't have with something that you do have.
Thank you for all of your support!
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): $60,585
Lot Price (unfurnished): $7,344
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#apartment, #semi attached, #office, #fireplace, #den, #computer, #baby room, #nursery, #baby, #toddler, #toddler room, #apartment