Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Jan 2018 at 2:49 AM - Viewed 1154 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 2 times favourited , 18 times thanked
This was a collaboration done with fellow youtuber ThePixelSimmer. Her channel is HERE
In this collaboration, you will see that we didn't use the same house, at least not exactly. This time what we did was take only a house plan and nothing else, no exterior pictures or anything, just the floor plan and built what we thought the house would look like. Here is the house I came up with. The floor plan we used is in the pictures at the top. I also included 2 sneak peek pictures of the house ThePixelSimmer created as well so you could see a little on how different a house could look just by using the floor plan.
Want to see how my version of the lot was created?-->VIDEO
Want to see ThePixelSimmer's Version?-->VIDEO
This house includes: 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, open floor plan, laundry room, office, and 3 car garage.
This house has one difference from the floor plan used, I decided to make the 2nd bedroom an office but could easily be changed. We also both decided to make the house 1 story since we didn't have the floor plan for the 2nd floor.
All my lots are tested, however, if you find something that I may have missed please let me know.
**********If you would like to support me, please check out my signature! **********
Thank you for all of your support!
Lot Size: 35x25
Lot Price (furnished): $92,376
Lot Price (unfurnished): $54,553
Thank you ThePixelSimmer for doing this collab with me!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!