Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Dec 2017 at 9:48 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2018 at 9:06 PM by lientebollemeis - Viewed 902 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 23 times thanked
Tags: #pikachu, #bulbasaur, #charmander, #squirtle, #pokemon, #baby, #outfit, #sims2idea, #Lientebollemeis, #S2I, #LientebollemeiS2I, #babyoutfit, #onesie
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Normally a baby has one outfit and the same one for every new born. (You can have default replacements but still all babies wear the same outfit.)
With this every baby can have a different outfit and you can change it as much as you like.
This is NOT A DEFAULT REPLACEMENT. Your babies can switch outfits as much as you want!
These are not the first babyoutfits I made. Look at my blog for more babyoutfits of Pokemon and others...
I'm not a huge fan of babies in the Sims 2. They can't do anything and the sims cannot do much with them. It's a lifestage that I always hope to go by quickly. But now they can have different outfits every day. I want to have them with my sims a little longer now.
This is actually a recolor of the mesh made by Fakepeeps7.
So you need that mesh to make this work: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=518065
You'll need Chris Hatch's mod (http://bit.ly/1dobWoV) to use these clothes (otherwise, they won't show up and your baby will just wear a diaper if you don't have any other defaults installed). All outfits are unisex. The Pets EP or higher is required to use the mod.
How to USE Chris Hatch's Plan Baby Mod:
0. Purchase the Buy Baby Outfit teddy bear. You can find it in the Kids section. It's a teddy bear and costs $49.
1. Have your parent Sim either hold their baby or put their baby on the floor. I haven't checked this with every possible combination of relatives, but an unrelated adult CANNOT get new clothes for a baby. Didn't think to check with teenagers. Somebody try it and report back?
2. With your parent Sim selected, click on the teddy bear and select "Buy Outfit For..." which should lead you to the names of all infants ant toddlers in the household. Click on a toddler's name.
3. A standard clothing-purchase window will pop up. DO NOT CLICK ANY AGE ICONS. Click on one of the gender icons instead. That's the only way to get to the baby clothes. Select and purchase baby clothes as you would normal clothes; they only cost $25 each so stock up. Hit the check-mark to buy clothes.
4. When the clothing purchase window closes, a plan outfit window will appear. So... plan your outfit.
5. If you forgot to plan your outfit, panicked and hit Close, or just want to change your baby's casual clothing for the season, buy one of the Maxis changing tables and have a parent Sim Plan Outfit For their baby as they would for a toddler.
All explanation is also found here: http://bit.ly/1dobyHg
Can you create something for me? http://bit.ly/p9ymWC
If you still have questions, please, use the commentsection. I'm open to questions.
If you like this creation, please, press the thanks button and/or leave a comment. Feedback always keeps a creator going for making more new stuff.
1. Only share the link to my work. Don't upload my creations anywhere!
2. Don't modify or upload my work without permission. Just send me a PM.
3. When using my work in your pictures, please, give credit (name and link) so people know where to download it.
Chris Hatch for the mod!
fakepeeps7 for the mesh and base textures I used to make new textures
Numenor for the Anygamestarter Bodyshop
http://s2idownloads.blogspot.com for the original upload and extra's
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh Recolour
To use this custom content you need to download extra files, linked in either the Download Overview tab, or the "Meshes Needed" box. You can also check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes for this item.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?
#pikachu, #bulbasaur, #charmander, #squirtle, #pokemon, #baby, #outfit, #sims2idea, #Lientebollemeis, #S2I, #LientebollemeiS2I, #babyoutfit, #onesie