Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th Dec 2017 at 6:55 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2017 at 7:40 PM by icemunmun - Viewed 6274 times. Direct link to this thread
26 Comments / replies (Who?) , 78 times favourited , 223 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
This winter I was feeling really nostalgic about the Cotton Candy ( or Candy Floss) I used to have in the Winter carnival Fairs! So here is a self serve Cotton candy machine with 10 custom Cotton Candy
Name - Cotton Candy Machine
Location - Misc Appliances
Price - 200 Simoleons
Presets - 9
Buy Cotton Candy
* Pic shows a previous unfinished texture of the Cotton candy machine
--- Available for Ages - Toddler and Up ( Toddlers may sometime jump up at the end of the interaction)
--- Interaction Opens Up a Purchase Picker menu from where you can buy the Cotton Candy for 5 simoleon each
--- 10 Different Flavours ( See Picture)
--- Eat interaction ( for toddlers to eat the cotton candy, it has to be clicked on from the toddler inventory)
--- Each Cotton Candy Gives a Custom Buff
--- Special Buff Effects -
1. Bubbling Blues ( From Blue Cotton Candy) - Will turn the Sim blue for 60 sim minutes
2. Be The Plantsim ( From Green Cotton Candy) - Will turn the Sim into a Plantsim for 120 sim minutes
3. Hauntingly White ( From White Cotton Candy) - Will apply some ghostly visual effects to the sim's head
4. Tastes Like Charcoal ( From Charcoal Cotton Candy) - Will apply black/grey smoke effects to the sim for 60 sim minutes
* The Buff effects are from Child and up
Files : Both the files are required. I separated the two for ease of future update.
Made with Game Version : PC Version 18.104.22.1680
Conflicts : Should not conflict with anything
1. Cotton Candy machine -
High - 1929v/1687p
Med - 1557/1193
2. Cotton Candy -
High - 156v/184p
Med - 83/102
--EA Maxis for - The Original Base Cotton Candy Machine mesh ( which I edited) and the Cotton Candy Props
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?