Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th Nov 2017 at 9:06 PM - Viewed 2907 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 9 times favourited , 26 times thanked
Tags: #countryside, #pets, #dog friendly, #cat friendly, #pet friendly, #cat, #dog, #cats, #dogs, #cats and dogs, #garden, #gardening, #fishing, #pond, #brindleton bay, #brindleton, #blue, #one bedroom
I've originally made this house for my female sim and her pets but decided to share it with you guys cause I like it quite a lot.
The house is located in the more countryside area of Brindleton Bay (top left area). It is located in front of Brent and Brant's house.
*I've tested the house in game and apparently, when placing the house, the front gate disappears so you'll have to place it again. You're also gonna get a dog poo in the backyard, sorry bout that. *
I have used buydebug and moveobjects for this lot.
- one main room with : a hallway, a kitchen, a dining area, a computer area
- a bathroom
- a closet that I've used for bookcases and a makeup station
- a living room
- a painting area in front of the bedroom
- a bedroom connected to a bathroom
For activities, this lot has :
- three TVs : one in the living room upstairs, one in the kitchen and one in the dining room
- a radio station in the kitchen
- a tablet
- two fireplaces : one in the living room and one in the bedroom (ok, fireplaces aren't really activities)
- a grill in the garden
- a pond !
- a bonfire
- two agility thingies for pets
- everything needed for pets (food, beds, toys...)
- a ready-to-use gardening area, yay
- an easel
- one computer
- a yoga mat thingie
Hope you'll appreciate this house !
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 93.186
Lot Price (unfurnished): 32.199
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 220.127.116.11
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#countryside, #pets, #dog friendly, #cat friendly, #pet friendly, #cat, #dog, #cats, #dogs, #cats and dogs, #garden, #gardening, #fishing, #pond, #brindleton bay, #brindleton, #blue, #one bedroom