Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th Nov 2017 at 12:16 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2017 at 11:41 PM by SimplySimlish - Viewed 3486 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 26 times thanked
Welcome to Chestnut, featuring a charming multi-level design and plenty of room for everyone! Chestnut's middle level has a spacious open kitchen, dining and living room with fireplace. The upper level has 2 bedrooms, a home office (or 3rd bedroom), 2 full bathrooms and an all-seasons room off of the master. The lower level has a half bath and a large family room with a second fireplace, a big, flat screen TV, bar and pool table. Enjoy the beautifully landscaped fenced backyard with a covered deck, stocked pond, and garden.
This home was built with very little cc, but there is some:
Victorian Window two story half top right by Mutske on TSR (not included but recommended for the house to look as it does in the pics) - Here
Living Capris - books by Ung999 on TSR (not required, not included) - Here
Pattern - Pearwood Vertical by madaya74 on TSR - Here
The following games were installed for this build, but are not required for this lot to work. The game will automatically replace any objects from missing expansion or stuff packs.
High End Loft Stuff
Master Suite Stuff
Outdoor Living Stuff
Town Life Stuff
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 125,854
Lot Price (unfurnished): 77,013
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!