Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Nov 2017 at 11:23 PM - Viewed 2412 times. Direct link to this thread
7 Comments / replies (Who?) , 7 times favourited , 22 times thanked
'Walnut' is a small cottage suitable as vacation home, or permanent living for 2. Upon entering the small hallway, you'll have an archway, leading to the combined living and dining area, furnished with the classiest furniture.
Upstairs there's one bedroom with an en-suite and a nook with a rocking chair.
The rear deck is accessed via the kitchen, and comes with an easel for your artistic Sims, or those, who want to become one.
CC used (not included):
Narrow horizontal siding
Victorian window add-on - EA match
Classic rugs (Rectangular)
Classic rugs (Round)
Slates and Sheets (Slates)
Knock, please: Default replacement wood textures
-I hope I didn't forget anyone!-
Built on 10x15 lot and costs: §62.641 Furn. and 33.363§ Unfurn.
This house has been sitting in my game for a while, and I'm glad to finally upload it (I'm also proud that I managed to squish this home onto the lot.)
Hope you enjoy!
Wow, this time I got around without armiel's DIY build set.
Lot Size: 10x15
Lot Price (furnished): In
Lot Price (unfurnished): Text
MTS and the creators of the CC!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!