Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Nov 2017 at 6:27 PM - Viewed 2484 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 8 times favourited , 24 times thanked
Tags: #Aluna Island Beach, #Aluna Island, #Beach, #Cliff, #Aluna Island Cliff, #Wedding, #Gazebo, #Marriage, #Horseshoes, #Chess, #Ocean, #Water, #Swim, #Swimming
This is a custom lot for ALUNA ISLAND created by James from the Sim Supply.
This lot is on a cliff and a beach.
I love Aluna Island however, one thing I noticed is that each time my sims were asked on a date, or I asked another sim on a date, the parks and beaches never had anything for my sims to do. So a while back I created this lot and decided to share it with others who, like me, don't like to take the time to decorate a park or beach.
This beach offers horseshoes, chess, lounging, swimming, playing in the sand, and if your romantic sims want they can hold a small wedding!
Want to see how this lot was decorated?-->VIDEO
If you do not have one or more of the packs listed, that is fine, the lot will still work. The game will just replace what you don't have with something that you do have.
All my lots are tested, however, if you find something that I may have missed. Please let me know.
Gazebo chairs have been FIXED They should work now.
**********If you would like to support me, please check out my signature! **********
Thank you for all of your support!
Lot Size: 64x40
Lot Price (furnished): $28,824
Lot Price (unfurnished): $18,404
James Turner for the beautiful world
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#Aluna Island Beach, #Aluna Island, #Beach, #Cliff, #Aluna Island Cliff, #Wedding, #Gazebo, #Marriage, #Horseshoes, #Chess, #Ocean, #Water, #Swim, #Swimming