Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 31st Oct 2017 at 2:31 AM - Updated 31st Oct 2017 at 9:34 AM by Norn - Viewed 3903 times. Direct link to this thread
7 Comments / replies (Who?) , 20 times favourited , 50 times thanked
Tags: #themeSHC, #halloween, #playground, #rustic, #rundown, #grunge, #spooky, #pumpkin, #outdoor, #grungy, #creepy
You can play here... or not. It's up to you. Sometimes things happen, sometimes not. You were warned.
This playground was created for Halloween 2017. It provides hours of fun for the little ones, not so much for the grown ups. They can always carve pumpkins, I guess.
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 21573
Lot Price (unfurnished): 17567
The lot was made using objects and effects from these EP: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University, Island Paradise.
No Stuff Packs, no CC nor store content are required.
This was built as one part in an ensemble of two lots in a collaboration with Crowkeeper. She made a really creepy residental which you should definitely check out here.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#themeSHC, #halloween, #playground, #rustic, #rundown, #grunge, #spooky, #pumpkin, #outdoor, #grungy, #creepy