Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 1st Nov 2017 at 7:04 PM - Viewed 1338 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 24 times thanked
Im Miss Violet
The Lofty Garage Rental
this lot has CC
This old barn converted garage converted mini rental unit is nothing glamarous. The paint is peeling away everywhere and the plumbing and appliances are old and rusted. What was once a small barn housing chickens, rabbits and junk was later converted into a garage, after a road was put in very close to it and the farmers, old Mr. and Ms. Simmerson, didnt feel comfortable having the animals so close to the road. The garage was eventually sold to the neighboring home which it was now much closer too. After a few years, and a serious house fire, the new owners rebuilt their home with a garage built on and then turned the old garage into a little hangout room for their son and his "band". After the son moved off to college, the owners decided to rent the space out cheap, with it becoming a favorite spot for drifters and migrant workers since its fully furnished.
This lot is light on CC, and it is not included. Please download
Simple Shower Tub by HugeLunatic
Lot Size: 15x10
Lot Price (furnished): 16,400
Lot Price (unfurnished): 9,557
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!