Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Oct 2017 at 12:42 AM - Viewed 2051 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 20 times thanked
Good evening dears!
Today i bring you Sierra.
Sierra is an owner of a few restaurants which she has recieved from her parents as she became an adult. The first thing you notice about her, are her blue eyes, small upturned nose and large sensuous mouth, which make her face very photogenic. At first glance you can also see her long, blond hair, as well as slender body which make her look really amazing. As a rule she enjoys wearing atypical clothes. She's in love with bleaching her hair crazy colours. She has a degree in politician studies although she wants to show in showbusiness.
Custom Content by Me:
- light above lips
- shadow under eyebrows
Custom Content Included:
- bugjar- Mouseyblue bottom lashes loweredFile Edited with The Wardrobe Wrangler, version 1.1.3026.37483 by bugjar/Mouseyblue
- Layerable eyelashes by Voeille by Voeille
- Serena Nosemask-light rose by Lilith
- Freckles (3rd male on left counting from the top) by Lilith
- Skin by Whysim
- Amidalasims - Nightcrawler Snow (custom colour) by Amidalasims
- Nightcrawler Snow by Amidalasims
- clothes recolour by IG
- mesh by NataliS
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?