Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Oct 2017 at 10:43 PM - Viewed 5575 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 43 times thanked
This is Jaqlyn. She's french. She is a writer however lately she is havinmg a feeling like she's being watched. After disappearing of her roommate she decided to spend some time on researching information about space etc.
Some of her neighbors may have spreaded the rumor of seeing Jaqlyn making experiments on her roommates which has been revealed in book. Although she denies every single word her desriptions are way too detailed. What really happened? Did she sacrifice others to build up her career as a writer? Or is it all just made up?
Jaqlyn herself is quite likea typical neighborhood girl who is daily picking up grocerries from the shop.
Custom Content by Me:
- dark green eyes
- lips balm colour 4
Custom Content Included:
- facial shadow by SLU
- facial shadow 1 by SLU
- facial shadow 2 by SLU
- bugjar- Mouseyblue bottom lashes loweredFile Edited with The Wardrobe Wrangler, version 1.1.3026.37483 by bugjar/Mouseyblue
- Layerable eyelashes by Voeille by Voeille
- facial shadow 3 by SLU
- Lilith Watermelon Skinblend 2-pale dust by -Lilith-
- hair recolour (all items for Sims 2 has been removed by Rose) by Rose
- hair mesh (all items for Sims 2 has been removed by Rose) by Rose
- [S2]Overall2-10 by EB
- clothes mesh by ElieneBellaSims
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?